Ab definition

  1. Ab definition


    I know this is a reoccurring topic with alot of people but I seem to be struggling with this. I just finished a ph and yet my abs are not that defined and I seem to still carry a higher body fat % compared to wat I thought I would be. My cardio is struggling a little bit because I have a groin injury but I have been trying to get massages and take care of it to make sure that I continue doing cardio. I'm striving for good definition and I want to be around 6-8% body fat. Idk wat I'm doing wrong is there a specific strategy or do I just need to do more cardio? Or is it diet?


  2. You've left too many variables unanswered to get a proper response.
    What does your diet look like?
    What is your training program?
    What are your current stats?
    Peace

  3. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    You've left too many variables unanswered to get a proper response.
    What does your diet look like?
    What is your training program?
    What are your current stats?
    Peace
    Trollin bro.
    Save asking TG
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. Carbs bro!! Cut down your carb intake and start doing ab workouts more often and you will get em poppin!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Currently hanging around 10%. I'm 5'10.5" and weigh 182.
    Diet is not strict cuz I'm living at home and I'm eating wat ever my mom cooks.
    Training is 5-7 days a week depending on wat I have going on.
    Chest & biceps
    Back & triceps
    Shoulders & abs
    Off (cardio)
    Legs & abs
    Chest or back ( redraft of cycle)
    Day off (cardio)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gmikhail
    Currently hanging around 10%. I'm 5'10.5" and weigh 182.
    Diet is not strict cuz I'm living at home and I'm eating wat ever my mom cooks.
    Training is 5-7 days a week depending on wat I have going on.
    Chest & biceps
    Back & triceps
    Shoulders & abs
    Off (cardio)
    Legs & abs
    Chest or back ( redraft of cycle)
    Day off (cardio)
    If your diet is not strict, you're never going to see your abs.
    Peace

  7. How do you know your bf is 10%
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gmikhail
    Currently hanging around 10%. I'm 5'10.5" and weigh 182.
    Diet is not strict cuz I'm living at home and I'm eating wat ever my mom cooks.
    Training is 5-7 days a week depending on wat I have going on.
    Chest & biceps
    Back & triceps
    Shoulders & abs
    Off (cardio)
    Legs & abs
    Chest or back ( redraft of cycle)
    Day off (cardio)
    If your at 10 % don't worry about ABS. Build muscle. You may not have the "foundation " to see your ABS. I say go on a clean surplus for 3 to 4 months. Then cut if need be.
    You may be a skinny **** to begin with and have to get down to 9 or8 % to see them but thats rare. My suggestion is make some gains
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chrisbjohnson

    Trolls call other people trolls... JS
    It's a bit hard when you have less than 10posts at the time and
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. sparring with a heavy bag and just cut down your cals till you get the results u want

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gmikhail View Post
    Currently hanging around 10%. I'm 5'10.5" and weigh 182.
    Diet is not strict cuz I'm living at home and I'm eating wat ever my mom cooks.
    Training is 5-7 days a week depending on wat I have going on.
    Chest & biceps
    Back & triceps
    Shoulders & abs
    Off (cardio)
    Legs & abs
    Chest or back ( redraft of cycle)
    Day off (cardio)
    A few thoughts that have yet to be mentioned. . . .

    1. Get a job or buy your own food if you want results.
    2. Learn to spell like a big boy, and maybe you'll:
    a. Get a job
    b. Move out of your mommie's house.
    3. I wish there was a "dislike" button. Can we create one?

    Br

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED

    A few thoughts that have yet to be mentioned. . . .

    1. Get a job or buy your own food if you want results.
    2. Learn to spell like a big boy, and maybe you'll:
    a. Get a job
    b. Move out of your mommie's house.
    3. I wish there was a "dislike" button. Can we create one?

    Br
    Post of the week!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You Want Abs? - fat loss stacks
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:49 AM
  2. abs explained
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:35 PM
  3. Why are abs usually trained more than the other muscles?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM
  4. Killer Ab routine
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. Testing ab strength! O/T
    By whale in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Log in
Log in