Pecs two different sizes ???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Pecs two different sizes ???

So let me start by saying I hope this is the place for this topic, also I know every ones pecs are different sizes. However, my left pec is much larger than the right I have tried using different weight in both hands ( dumb I know) I have tried doing extra sets on my smaller pec side , and I've tried the most common suggestion "give it time it ll even out " I'm at the end of my rope . I have great chest work outs only to come home and look in the mirror and see two different sized pecs it drives me nuts . Any ideas Guys. ?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Train isolaterally and stop when the weaker side starts lagging. You won't stimulate the stronger pec as much, but over time it should level out. You'll feel like you're wasting time not building the left side, but if you want them to even out you need to try something different.
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Drope26
    So let me start by saying I hope this is the place for this topic, also I know every ones pecs are different sizes. However, my left pec is much larger than the right I have tried using different weight in both hands ( dumb I know) I have tried doing extra sets on my smaller pec side , and I've tried the most common suggestion "give it time it ll even out " I'm at the end of my rope . I have great chest work outs only to come home and look in the mirror and see two different sized pecs it drives me nuts . Any ideas Guys. ?
    Constantly flex the weaker pec throughout the day, you have to build a mind muscle connection with that pec to stimulate it while performing exercises.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    MAGNITROPIN/ALPHADEX/PRYOXAMINE/NITRAMINE

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks tyga and Doss I ll give those ideas a try !

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

i had this same problem my left pec used to hold more fat as well... they evened out after bulking/cutting bulking/cutting putting on some good mucscle will make them even, i found that pressing dumbbells and literally raging on your chest in the gym really help... but i think it really just took time more than anything

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I have the same problem, Drope. I found out recently it was due to an injury in my shoulder that was affecting my stability and strength on my right side. It is going to take me awhile to even out as well. I feel your pain brotha...

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ shoulder injury would do it... another thing i always notice when i bench bar my left arm(pec) drives faster than my right one so it seems like it wants to push more weight... i switched to dumbells 100lbs on each pec.... no bull**** just str8 weight

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Hey rep did you or Are you gettin surgery to fix your shoulder or is it not that severe ? I had shoulder surgery on my left ( the stronger ) pec about 4 years ago . I know I have bursitis in my right shoulder an some time feels the size difference is due to it .

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Drope26 View Post
    Hey rep did you or Are you gettin surgery to fix your shoulder or is it not that severe ? I had shoulder surgery on my left ( the stronger ) pec about 4 years ago . I know I have bursitis in my right shoulder an some time feels the size difference is due to it .
    I don't know yet if I'll need surgery. I'm getting treatment on it now. As far as what is wrong I'm really not sure. The doctor tried explaining it to me, but he couldn't be certain. I'm going to go through with treatment and if it doesn't get better, I'll get a MRI.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retain... two different brands?
    By swoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 11:57 PM