Shoulder pain..

  1. Registered User
    dakotaba1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Shoulder pain..


    I have been experiencing shoulder pains lately. It feels like my rotated cuffs. I'm looking for any help?

  2. Registered User
    NYiron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    431
    Answers
    0


    It feels like my rotator cuff isn't specific enough. Need some more details to help you.
  3. Registered User
    dakotaba1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Sorry I was at work earlier, but it's not sharp more of an ache. I can still lift with both of my shoulder pains with no issue but it's more of a nuisance than anything.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    NYiron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dakotaba1 View Post
    Sorry I was at work earlier, but it's not sharp more of an ache. I can still lift with both of my shoulder pains with no issue but it's more of a nuisance than anything.
    Pin point the source/area. During what motions/exercises or chronic?
  5. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Most shoulder pain can be helped by doing more rear delt work,flys and face pulls to be specific. If you have posture like you are hunched over or your shoulders are pulled forward this is most likely the case.

    Please be specific.

    Rotator cuffs injuries are hard to pinpoint and a bit of a bitch. If its that go to a doctor cause a lot can go wrong there. Try to supplement fishoil and glucosimine to lubricate joints to help
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    I have shoulder cuff probs. Hold your hand up like your flexing your bi, then rotate down to the ground... If you feel a pinch or pain... It's most likely a shoulder cuff injury
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I have shoulder cuff probs. Hold your hand up like your flexing your bi, then rotate down to the ground... If you feel a pinch or pain... It's most likely a shoulder cuff injury
    Unfortunately that's a club I belong to as well.. The shoulder just wasn't designed to bang out heavy bench presses week after week for 15-20 years...

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  8. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Unfortunately that's a club I belong to as well.. The shoulder just wasn't designed to bang out heavy bench presses week after week for 15-20 years...

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I should be lifting lighter... :-/
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I should be lifting lighter... :-/
    It's hard too change who you are..I've always been motivated by trying too lift heavier and heavier too push up the big weights..so how do we start lifting light..LOL..20 POUND dumbells..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  10. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    It's hard too change who you are..I've always been motivated by trying too lift heavier and heavier too push up the big weights..so how do we start lifting light..LOL..20 POUND dumbells..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    lol yes its hard to switch but sometimes u gotta
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    lol yes its hard to switch but sometimes u gotta
    I know...sometimes It's hard to brush my teeth..that's when its time to go lighter....

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  12. Registered User
    sportsterrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    I was able to work around it for years by narrowing my grip on the BB.
  13. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    I know...sometimes It's hard to brush my teeth..that's when its time to go lighter....

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    No good lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Registered User
    coco2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Hey I have heard that MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) is helpful for relieving joint pain, personally haven't tried it but see if it can help you?

    Got this description from the web:
    "MSM is a chemical found in plants, animals, and humans. It can also be made in a laboratory. People use it as a medicine.

    MSM is used for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, bursitis, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps, scleroderma, scar tissue, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, protection against sun/wind burn, eye inflammation, oral hygiene, periodontal disease, wounds, cuts, and abrasions/accelerated wound healing. It is either taken by mouth or applied to the skin for these uses..."

    It shouldn't be expensive coz I have seen it in those vitamin shops before.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pullups and Shoulder Pain
    By oldfart in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 09:18 AM
  2. shoulder pain after 6months??
    By Warhead_321 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:56 PM
  3. Shoulder pain
    By hypo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:03 PM
  4. shoulder pains
    By pjam76 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 03:50 AM
  5. Shoulder pain
    By Gmonkey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in