Must Do Exercises
- 06-20-2012, 04:14 AM
- 06-20-2012, 08:40 AM
Lunges, Dumbbell flies, lateral raises, bent rows, and stiff leg deads.Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
- 06-20-2012, 08:49 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Dips, pullups, good mornings, BB/DB rowsM.Ed. Ex Phys
06-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Flat bench. May not be the very best for chest but I enjoy it too much not to do it.
06-20-2012, 09:48 AM
BB/DB Rows, Dips, Pull-ups, Box Squat, Goodmornings
edit: Floor press
06-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Bent over barbell rows, incline bench, dips, hammer strength iso high row, ez bar french press, GHR
06-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Glute ham raises, reverse hypers, good mornings, chins, dips, DB/BB rows.
06-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Basically everyone does dips, pull ups, GHR's, and good mornings haha but that's what I was lookin for!
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
if the big 4 you are referencing are squats, deadlifts, bench, and overhead press then my must do are:
-hip hinge movements and its variations
-loaded carries and its variations
-rows and pullups and their variations
-trunk work, like anti rotation, anti lateral flexion, anti flexion movements
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
06-20-2012, 01:51 PM
dips, pull up ,bnt rows
You come in peace, but you go back in pieces
06-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Lateral monster walks, external shoulder rotations, scaptions/scapula depressions, hip bridge.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
- By WannabeBatman in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:42 PM
- By Bigguy851 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
- By pizzathehut in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
- By exnihilo in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:36 PM