Body fat %
- 06-08-2012, 09:05 AM
- 06-08-2012, 11:07 AM
a handheld one told me i was3% than 20% 27%....my caliper told me 8%, 8% thab 8%http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
- 06-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Yea il go test the real way. Lol.
06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
usually handheld BIA may be about 3 % off. calipers can vary on type of calipers used and person testing you. underwater weighing was considered the gold standard but there still may be a significant fluctuation in percentage. The only true way to tell is with a cadaver but screw that lol. BIA is a good reference point, there is no perfectly accurate method, just estimates.
06-08-2012, 10:31 PM
a bodpod is the best eay
06-09-2012, 05:56 AM
post pictures of front, back and legs, it ain't too hard to figure out
06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
06-11-2012, 09:01 PM
don't get those stupid ones attached to the scales. It said I was 55%Bf when I'm 5'10 185 lbs.
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Haha. I post some pics soon. Thanks
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:54 PM
- By hitsquaddd in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 21Last Post: 01-29-2010, 09:54 AM
- By NattyT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:34 PM
- By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:00 PM
- By David Dunn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2006, 04:53 PM