Back or legs?
- 03-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Back or legs?
So my schedule last week got messed up and I had to change my leg day from Tuesday to Friday...it was a really good workout and I'm still sore from Friday but I wanted to get back on schedule my split is usually
Thurs back bi
Fri chest tri
But I was wondering if I should go ahead an do leg day even though I'm still a little sore in the quads or should I do back even though I'm a little sore from doing shoulders yesterday
Oh and I'm not able to workout on wednesday or the weekends
- 03-20-2012, 11:21 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Yes, do them. You could always make it a ham/glute dominant day since most people halfass their posterior chain training.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 03-20-2012, 11:23 AM
personally i wouldnt, a few extra rest days wouldnt hurt nor would it set you back...LG Sciences forum representative
03-20-2012, 11:23 AM
I never do legs when there still sore... even a little, gotta let those babies repair fully.
I would do back. Shouldn't see a problem with doing back after shoulders.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM
- By RedneckDB in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:25 AM
- By jaime11 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:48 AM
- By porky in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:07 AM
- By 5111 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 36Last Post: 06-16-2007, 11:57 PM