How much water intake per day

  1. How much water intake per day


    How much water should I be taking in each day ? At the moment only taking basic supps protein/creatine/multi/joint/pre work out


  2. drink enough so that when you urinate it is not yellow. the more yellow it is the more water you need to drink. this will take into account all the variables that can determine your water needs like body weight, fat percentage, activity level, outside temp and humidity level, etc.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

  3. I'm basically "addicted" to water. I have a 2.2 liter jug that I drink while at work throughout the day (7:30-4:30) and its always gone at the end of the day.

    Love it!
    •   
       


  4. I'm up around 2-3 gallons a day...but that's also because I probably have diabetes insipidus.

    For my clients, I suggest .5 - .75 oz per pound of body weight.

    Br

  5. Water is a crutch...

    J/k

    I average 4 or 5 liters a day easy.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  6. I take in roughly a gallon in addition to whatever I use to mix various crap.

  7. Best to take around a cup of water before and after each meal

  8. At least a gallon of water or 4 liters (128 oz = 16 cups of water)

  9. question for the giving precise numbers. how do you take into account humidity levels, activity level, bodyweight, etc into that exact amount?
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Water is a crutch...

    J/k

    I average 4 or 5 liters a day easy.
    do you remember the amount of water they made us drink in usmc boot camp? Holy balls, easy 2 gal and one of those was right before lights out, so all night you would hear bare feet slapping against the deck in a sprint to the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  11. everyone seems to say a gallon a day....it's become way to easy for a gallon....i'm probably closer to 2 gallons, but i don't count protein shakes or pre workout drinks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig
    question for the giving precise numbers. how do you take into account humidity levels, activity level, bodyweight, etc into that exact amount?
    I factor in activity level. How much I sweat. How much sodium intake I have. Also how much caffeine intake I have.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig View Post
    drink enough so that when you urinate it is not yellow. the more yellow it is the more water you need to drink. this will take into account all the variables that can determine your water needs like body weight, fat percentage, activity level, outside temp and humidity level, etc.
    This explains it perfectly. It's very dangerous to just drink two gallons or 1.5gals just because some people on a forum tell you to. I just left the hospital and the doc told me I was drinking TOO MUCH water and it was causing my kidneys to not function prop. Drink enough to make your pee not be yellow. Monitor your urine follow, urges to go, etc. and pay attention to that. Glad someone used some common sense. Great Post. Repped

  14. I'm with most of the other guys.
    I just tote around a gallon to drink out of plus the additional water with aminos and protein

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    This explains it perfectly. It's very dangerous to just drink two gallons or 1.5gals just because some people on a forum tell you to. I just left the hospital and the doc told me I was drinking TOO MUCH water and it was causing my kidneys to not function prop. Drink enough to make your pee not be yellow. Monitor your urine follow, urges to go, etc. and pay attention to that. Glad someone used some common sense. Great Post. Repped
    Its not dangerous to drink 1.5 gallons. Healthy kidneys can process around 4 gallons a day. As long as you aren't drinking say a gallon at a time you should be fine if you're a healthy adult. A spread out intake of water should be fine for almost everyone, especially those of us exercising.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase+T2 - Water intake
    By Blacktail in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. Water intake and sodium.
    By Pipes in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 09:12 PM
  3. Water intake regulation question..
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
  4. Water intake....
    By tek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 10:19 AM
  5. water intake?
    By Mr Massacre in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Log in
Log in