Workout routine help
- 12-23-2011, 03:36 PM
- 12-30-2011, 07:00 PM
MEH, prob shouldnt be bumping this or really anwsering, but im having breakfast while sitting here bored ****less so why not! Maybe someone else may get something from my answer.
1. Get a better translator program man!!
2. Theres 3 heads the the shoulders. The Front/Side/Rear.
3. Pay just as much attention to the rear and side delts as you would the front i see to many people smash out shoulder press or front raises, then its bent over lateral time and there form sucks and there just looking around banging out a few sets not really caring, because training the disco muscles is much more important then a balanced physique.
4. Lifts weights on shoulder exercises, and increase weight in small increments week by week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ronaldino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2010, 03:41 PM
- By tots in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:45 AM
- By underboss22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
- By Jessep76 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:31 PM