Squats and test
- 12-16-2011, 02:35 PM
- 12-17-2011, 12:46 AM
I can't remember where I read it, but its true. Squats ATG with heavy weight (3 to 6 reps). Either way, squats are good for you.
- 12-19-2011, 07:55 AM
I admit, i am one of those who hate doing squats. I am diligent in my workouts but if pressed for time, i always skip the leg workouts. Knowing this, I suppose I'll put more emphasis on maintaining my leg workouts.
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
I've always heard "if you want big arms, workout your legs".... the understanding that the legs are the largest muscle group and by building them up you're not only building a strong base for your upper body but like you said - you have way more testosterone helping out those arms
12-19-2011, 06:56 PM
doing the big compounds with heavy weights will raise test levels over the next few days
12-19-2011, 07:46 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Yes, but the amount is more or loess inconsequential.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By gunzblazin1x in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 35Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-24-2011, 02:35 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:56 AM
- By islandmagic in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:10 AM
- By jjohn in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-12-2007, 12:38 AM