pendlay rows vs bent barbells rows
- 11-06-2011, 01:44 AM
- 11-06-2011, 01:11 AM
- 11-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by bboyflashMy Workout Log
11-06-2011, 06:46 PM
You get more shoulder extender recruitment (lats) out of regular barbell rows to navel, especially using an underhand grip and 1/2 bent over.
You get more scap retractors (traps, rhomboids, rear delts a little) out of wider grip rows to chest, especially when flexed to 90 degrees at hip.
11-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Thanks, barbell rows are gonna be my choice then ...now wheter to do them supinated like you say or pronated... HeheOriginally Posted by ZiR RED
My Workout Log
11-07-2011, 12:55 AM
They both have a place as Pendlay rows are meant to be done with speed, which really helps with fiber recruitment for bench. However, BB rows have more TUT and are a better mass builder.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-07-2011, 01:00 AM
[QUOTE=Santee;3074625]Wouldn't that just work the rear delts?[/QUOd
Depends on grip width and if you tuck in or flare out your elbows...
11-07-2011, 01:01 AM
11-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By StangBanger in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:06 AM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Training ForumReplies: 211Last Post: 10-08-2010, 03:41 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:46 PM
- By dave12 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2009, 11:35 PM
- By khan8 in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM