Decrease Training Intensity Post-Cycle?
- 08-12-2004, 10:45 AM
- 08-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Purge
08-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Well if you raised your intensity b/c you were on androgens, then yes you would want to lower it. As far as cortisol levels are concerned they are elevated drastically when coming off of a cycle, and you would want to lower your intensity to help keep these levels under control. I believe that this subject has been touched on before, and some guys had some good advice on why you should lower your intensity, just do a search and you should find something.
08-12-2004, 12:52 PM
personally, i would keep the intensity up in order to keep my strength. while, i would lower my total volume so that i don't overtrain w/o androgens.
08-12-2004, 12:58 PM
exactly. You do NOT want to have a decrease in lifts and low test levels, this is the worst environment for keeping gains. If possible, just lower the volume you were using for PCT.Originally Posted by lancelot
Similar Forum Threads
- By getbig89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:33 AM
- By insane lifter in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:42 PM
- By insane lifter in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
- By Lich in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:16 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:12 AM