Post workout Marijuana use?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Haha really they are??? Oh snap I'm gonna sell this as a alternative to superdrol :P
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

2. Oh snap I'm gonna sell this as a alternative to superdrol :P
    Well it is easier on the liver i guess.lol
    •   

3. Everyone needs to come over to my place sometime and we'll light up and have a good ol' time!

4. gravity bong anyone?

i love bumping some cypress hill when i blaze

btw platinum bubba is g2g

or when im gone i turn on TV mute it, turn on stereo full blast and it trips u out cus music and tv almost synchronize. its weird
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

5. I would totez blaze post workout so i could grub, but i hate the feeling of being high :/
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   

6. I actually like smoking before my workouts. Not a lot....but just a few hit to catch a decent buzz. I always feel more pumped, tighter, and have a better mind/muscle connection

7. Really depends on SO many factors, for me personally: cardio, there's almost zero chance after i chief, but dependent on my stress, rest, and hunger levels, i think medicinal marijuana can be beneficial either pre- or post- workout...in before haters (or am I too late?)...moderation on maryjane FTW

8. well shoot i tried to PM you but my post count was too low ha...dont let that fool you as to a marker of my knowledge; i read up on bodybuilding/nutrition on the daily; I'm a student of the "game"/lifestyle

9. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

10. I actually like smoking before my workouts. Not a lot....but just a few hit to catch a decent buzz. I always feel more pumped, tighter, and have a better mind/muscle connection
    Doesn't it make your muscles relax??? Why whould u want a relaxed muscle when your working out? sounds like a good combo for injuring urself.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stri8ted25

Doesn't it make your muscles relax??? Why whould u want a relaxed muscle when your working out? sounds like a good combo for injuring urself.
    Nah man. I ALWAYS have a better pump when I work out stoned

12. I take a hit or two before a workout. A hit or two after. I love working out high.

But I have been getting stronger and bigger and weed ain't slowing me down. Probably the steroids

13. Quote Originally Posted by Stri8ted25 View Post
    Yea, i guess thats why all the IFBB's are using it as part of their supplementation. The biggest bulking secret in bodybuliding....WEED.lol
    Arnolds been seen doing it but we dont know how often. He did lower the penalty for being caught with it in Cali, so I dont think hes to against it.

14. Love this thread!! Volcano all the way baby!!!

15. granola weed protein bars.. fing so good.. I would sale them but the gov say no to that!!!!

16. Love this thread!! Volcano all the way baby!!!
    Had a silver surfer, you should check that out man

17. Sisnce this thread was about POST WORKOUT marijuana use, and we moved on from that a long time ago, might I reccomend my favorate thread?

Marijuana and Bodybuilding

I love how its old as dirt and just wont die. Apparently health conscious people love this stuff.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Sisnce this thread was about POST WORKOUT marijuana use, and we moved on from that a long time ago, might I reccomend my favorate thread?

Marijuana and Bodybuilding

I love how its old as dirt and just wont die. Apparently health conscious people love this stuff.
    The more the "mary"er hahahahahahaha

i'm stoned
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

19. Interestingly enough, if you can obtain some kava root and drink that it provides many of the relaxation and sleep benefits that weed does-without the risk of addiction if you do it long term and its not illeagle (except in Australia lol). Funnily enugh where i live you are allowed to grow marjuana for personal use.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

20. Addiction? Lol, that's on par with rehab for chocoholics
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Addiction? Lol, that's on par with rehab for chocoholics
    this. Maby those chemical weeds, but not the real thing.

22. smokin jus a lil bit before a workout def. put me in 'the zone'

23. Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Addiction? Lol, that's on par with rehab for chocoholics
    lmao

24. Name:  1276852649_chilling-sloth.gif
Views: 154
Size:  1.74 MB

tats me blazed
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

25. Its a fwree toed sloff
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rate this Post Workout shake, and post yours.
    By Theipodpeople in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:12 PM
  2. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM