- 02-06-2003, 02:51 PM
- 02-06-2003, 03:02 PM
02-06-2003, 03:13 PM
02-06-2003, 08:28 PM
02-06-2003, 08:37 PM
I'll secound that.Originally posted by Big H
Don't do HIT... It is a waste of time and is not nearly as effective as other programs.
Personally I'm 4 or 5 days a week. Periodically might need 3 days a week, but this almost exclusively during the middle of a swim season when I've got 10 or so hrs a week of cardio and feel it all start slipping away.
But everyones gonna tell you something I a little different and with some time and experience everyone seems to arrive at their own conclusion on what is best. Of course those who arrive at HIT are the ones snacking away at the rice cakes and bottled water and barely get 8 hrs a week of sleep(My take on it and I'll appoligize ahead of time for any HIT followers.)
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrazeInsanity in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2015, 11:01 PM
- By cainb96 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 04:37 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:02 AM
- By gibsonj4 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2008, 11:13 PM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2003, 05:09 PM