wrong 5/3/1 weight
- 06-06-2011, 02:43 PM
- 06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
I ended up re-doing it with the correct weight. I hope there is no problem with this
- 06-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Recovery might suck, but if you managed to hit whatever goal you were shooting for you should be good to go.
06-06-2011, 04:08 PM
if its an easy mini cycle where youre confident you'll get the 1RM +, id just pretend you did it
or if its not
id do the 3's week or whatever week you were supposed to do
Serious Nutrition Solutions
06-06-2011, 04:26 PM
follow the plan. you messed up 3 week, just press on into 5/3/1 week like scheduled.
06-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I ended up doing the 3 week aswell right after and hit the last set at 7 clean reps. My assistance work kinda sucked but that's fine. And I was exhausted for cardio. I figure it will be ok since I don't have to do it again until next week wednesday. Is this ok? Or will I have a serious recovery problem? Any advice?
06-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rombusempire in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:57 AM
- By txsurfer in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:16 AM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
- By TGx in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 04-18-2005, 10:17 PM
- By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2004, 07:17 PM