No energy! wtf
- 04-19-2011, 11:22 AM
No energy! wtf
I recently got over mono, and havent had energy for a while. My blood tests come back fine and ive tried taking vitamins b,c, d3, iron and other things the doc reccomended... no difference. Energy drinks wake my head up but regardless my body is always drained. I want to seart a cycle soon but i dont feel I can give it my all right now. My diet is xcellent and have tried swieching it up with no results. any ideas????
- 04-21-2011, 02:16 PM
- 6'0" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Illinois, Chicago Suberb
- Rep Power
Mono started draining me 2 months prior to full swing and took almost 3-4 months after doctor said it was gone before I was actually up to really training good again. I would not advise a cycle relatively close to coming off of monoACSM-CPT
- 04-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Do you have baseline bloods to reference? If not, I would get those pre cycle. Just my .02.
05-08-2011, 01:12 AM
I had the same problem for a while and turns out i was dehydrated. Try drinking 3 -4 liters of water a day.
05-20-2011, 09:34 AM
I had mono for about 6-8 month till all my results came back saying I was good to go. It wasnt till around 3 months after that untill I felt that I had a lot of my energy back. If I were you I would stick to my diet for the next couple months gets lots of rest and make sure not to be overtraining.
05-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 181Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:43 PM
- By TheLastRonin in forum SupplementsReplies: 61Last Post: 07-24-2009, 01:09 AM
- By bigbrock in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 07-03-2009, 04:41 PM
- By jmun23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2008, 02:09 PM
- By houseman in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2005, 04:01 PM