MRI's for Back, Chest, Abs, Legs
- 01-06-2011, 01:26 AM
- 01-06-2011, 09:48 AM
You sure it wasn't EMG (electromyogram) readings?
I know there have been a number of studies published comparing EMG activity of different muscle groups during different exercises. Try a search in google scholar: EMG Pectoralis major exercises
or something similar
I'll see what I can find later today in the NSCA journals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:17 PM
- By Buracho in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 20Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:10 AM
- By browns1234 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:09 PM
- By remeizo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:29 AM
- By 5111 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 36Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:57 AM