great chest day!
- 11-30-2010, 07:40 AM
great chest day!
Yesterday I had a completely awesome chest workout. Now, I know I'll get some criticism due to the amount of weight, but thats ok, for me it was a really good day and I'm stoked.
95 x 10
155 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 3
225 x 1
135 x 14
flat dumbell flys with 30's!
incline db press with 55
rest of workout was pretty good as well, but these were the three that really impressed me.
- 11-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Criticism? For what?
Great job. keep working hard!!!
- 11-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Maxing at 225 is kinda low for the folks on here from what I see. But yea man, thanks!
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
11-30-2010, 11:52 AM
11-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Congrats bro! I too remember when 135 was such a great accomplishment. Hell, I started benching the bar!
11-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Yup congrats brother, I'm pretty sure most agree with me that it's the love of training, not the ego that keeps us going.
12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
hey guys this might be a stupid question but see the way he says hes benching 225 and 30's for dumbbell flys is this in lbs or kgs im from ireland and our weights are in kg im sure theres a small lb print somwhere on the plate lol but am just wondering
12-02-2010, 08:00 AM
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
12-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:30 PM
- By tryingharder in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:51 PM
- By sreed11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 12-06-2007, 01:51 PM
- By evan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:17 PM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2006, 07:32 PM