- 04-28-2010, 12:47 PM
- 04-28-2010, 04:54 PM
- 04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
04-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Are you talking about hard muscles at rest or while flexed? A muscle shouldn't be overly hard unless its under tension. A hard muscle at rest is a tight muscle, usually with some dysfunction.
04-28-2010, 08:50 PM
04-28-2010, 08:52 PM
04-28-2010, 11:21 PM
04-29-2010, 12:05 PM
ya thanks ok i guess i was just a little confused in thinking that there could be a way of training them so they would become rock solid.
04-29-2010, 06:02 PM
04-29-2010, 07:26 PM
are you talking about muscle density?
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
04-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Harder muscles come with low body fat. If i am understanding you question correctly. I know what you mean by your muscles feeling soft and that is usually when im at a higher body fat.
04-30-2010, 12:54 AM
anadrol will make them hard all the time, even when u dont want them to be, especially in ur calfs when ur walking somewhere fast. then u will get out of breath and everyone will look at u like ur retarded cause ur a big guy walking around out of breath and slowing down because ur calfs hurt and it looks like ur going to fall over, dont worry tho at least ur muscles will still be hard.......... and as dumb as that sounds it happens to me all the time on abombs so its really just poking fun at myself.
04-30-2010, 07:57 AM
05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Deeerdre in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
- By devkolst in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM
- By nomoredex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM
- By Intellectual in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:09 AM
- By SHSUStudent in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2005, 09:57 PM