Hows this split??

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
This is my lean muscle gain/ mild fat loss routine.I kinda pieced this together.
I will work 4 different exercises per muscle group in sets of 3, around
the 8-12 rep range. I will also squeeze in abs/ light cardio in 3 times a week.
Tell me what you think im open for any suggestions or ideas.

Day 1 chest/ abs
Day 2 rest
Day 3 back/ traps/ abs
Day 4 legs
Day 5 tris
Day 6 rest
Day 7 bis/ delts

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Looks perfect to me dude, I'm about to start a similar routine here in a couple days

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Looks perfect to me dude, I'm about to start a similar routine here in a couple days
Awesome bro I'm gonna try training weights 4 days a week instead of the usual 5 my joints are killing me... Should I put the cardio in on lifting days or on the days I don't do weights

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Oh btw I'm thinking about doing his and tris on the same day

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro I'm gonna try training weights 4 days a week instead of the usual 5 my joints are killing me... Should I put the cardio in on lifting days or on the days I don't do weights
If your joints are killing you, you could always pick up some glucosamine and if you have enough energy to get in cardio the same day you lift go for it!

Either way its fine.

ammoarsenal Oh btw I'm thinking about doing his and tris on the same day

Seems ok if you do bis also on your tri day your bis will probably be recovered from back day for you to be good to go

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Awesomeness! Well I'm one of those tst just loves the gym so I may do cardio and abs on days I don't lift. I want to find that balance in between undertraining and overtraining, maybe this is it?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'll only do cardio on off days.
and doing cardio depends on your goals, i tend to skip it when bulking

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Well I do have about 4 percent bf to lose ( I'm about 12-13) so I'll try this out for a month or 2. Supplements are isoflex protein, oxy eliete pro, and nutrex vitex

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Well I do have about 4 percent bf to lose ( I'm about 12-13) so I'll try this out for a month or 2. Supplements are isoflex protein, oxy eliete pro, and nutrex vitex
sweet goodluck bro, let us know how it works out for you

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
looks good, only observation i would make is that your hitting your delts prior/pretty close to your chest day which might hamper your presses

i might be speaking for myself but i need a full 48hrs rest between any chest or delt lift to avoid over-training

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
looks good, only observation i would make is that your hitting your delts prior/pretty close to your chest day which might hamper your presses

i might be speaking for myself but i need a full 48hrs rest between any chest or delt lift to avoid over-training

same here ... and w/ legs right after back ... deads and squats w/ 24hrs between them to recover ... I couldn't do it, but I don't know what exercises are included on these days

might be good to put tri and bi on the same day ... had really good results doing them that way in the past

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
So could I throw delts in on leg days??? And I think when I try to really bulk I'll throw Tris and bis together.... And I really want to work on bringing out
my front and rear delts there lagging