Training Methods

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking into expanding my training method experience's. So far I have really liked Sheiko, Metal Militia, WSB. What other training methods are similar to those routines that I could try, as all I am concerned about is strength. I have also done 5X5, HITT and currently am using Fiber Damage/Fiber Saturation Training which I found on this site. The next one I am hoping to dig my feat into is the Smolov Squat Cycle. I recently found elitefts and there are alot of articles but I still need to read more. Thanks for any suggestions.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Man look into D.C. training, that stuff is the sh!t, you'll absolutely love it or at least i do.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember their used to be a site dedicated to DC training, started by the creator of DC. Do you know the link or could you PM me.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im sorry but idk, goog;e it and you'll find all u need to know

Random181

Awards
  • Established
intensemuscle.com- DC training official site, while your there have a look at true protein if you use supps btw (no im not a rep) good luck with D.C its a great program :)

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I just started DC training and it is definitely taxing on my CNS. My 1st 2 weeks are complete so tomorrow is going to be fun to see if I ate enough and see how much stronger I got.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I just started DC training and it is definitely taxing on my CNS. My 1st 2 weeks are complete so tomorrow is going to be fun to see if I ate enough and see how much stronger I got.
I understand what you mean bro- you just gotta be sure to get the sleep in and it will be fine! good luck with your progression tomorrow:)

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you mean bro- you just gotta be sure to get the sleep in and it will be fine! good luck with your progression tomorrow:)
yep i get my 8-9 hours every night.

This is an awesome very simple (structurally) yet efficient workout routine that really is only for those who know what intensity means and are willing to push themselves. I've been in maintainence for a long time due to shoulder and knee injuries so I'm excited to see what kind of results this will yield.