- 01-18-2004, 11:34 AM
I just added a new leg press machine to my home gym.I am so limited for space this is perfect.
My knees are pretty banged up from football and hockey so I cant go heavy on squatts...I can load alot of weight on this machine and my knees feel good.Do you guy's think I can build decent size and sweep on my quads providing the intensity and correct diet is there...
- 01-18-2004, 01:30 PM
It might be ok. The only problem I can see with it is that the back is set at a 90 degree angle. I know when I use a leg press I need to recline the seat to get a good range of motion otherwise my knees hit my chest and stomach.
- 01-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Squat is definately #1, but given the conditions leg press is your best alternative. Just make sure you're going low enough to get a decent ROM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:34 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:36 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:27 PM
- By jomi822 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 51Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:54 AM
- By dunimous in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:53 PM