Program Critique

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I've never posted my progam but what the hell. I've got 2 more weeks left on this Anabol/Megabol stack & will use 6OXO for PCT. Should I change anything due to cycling off PH or do you see anything that looks bad? I'm planning on continuing bulking until PCT is through in Jan.

Mon
Flat Bench Press 10, 8, 8, 6
Incline Bench Press 8, 8, 6
Flys 8, 8, 8
*Serratus Pullovers, Dec Press, Cable crossovers, Pec Deck.
* I alternate between DB & BB every other week on all presses.
Crunches

Tues
Squats 15, 10, 8, 6
Hack Squats 12,12,12
*Leg ext, Walking lunges.

Wend
*BB or DB curls, preacher curls, alternated DB curls, Cable curls
Reverse curls 8, 8, 8
*Hammer curls, concentration curls
forearm curls 15, 15, 15
Rev forearm curls 3 sets
Calf Raises (Standing & hack & seated) 20, 20, 20
Crunches

Thurs
skullcrushers 9, 9, 9
*rope pulldowns, kickbacks, DB French Press
Rev pressdowns
Lat pulldowns 10, 10, 8
*Seated rows, Lat dips. About to start doing wide grip pullups & DB pullovers.

Fri
Military Press 10, 8, 6
Front raise 10, 10, 10
Upright flys 10, 10, 10
Bent flys 10, 10, 10
Shrugs 20, 20, 20
Upright Rows 10, 10, 10
T bar rows 15, 10, 10
Deadlifts 15, 10, 8
Farmers Walk

Sat
Leg curls 15, 10, 10, 8 (lying)
Leg Curls 15, 15, 15 (seated)
Calf Raises (Standing & hack & seated) 20, 20, 20
Neck Machine 3 sets front & back

*Means that I do one of the things listed.
I know that's a hell of alot, but I've gotten pretty good results. I'm afraid it might be too much when I cycle off PH. Thanks to those of you who took the time to read such a long post.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Come on guys. I know it's a long thread. Like I said, I've never posted this before.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
That's definitely a lot of volume for me candle.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else care to comment. A bro at BBC suggested that I work tris with delts & lats with traps. It sounds reasonable to me.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, you plan on doing 15 sets of shoulder work on Fridays? That's alot. Why don't you try IA's or DC's routine and see how it works for you. They both advocate lower volume, but higher intensity.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That's not what I plan on doing. That is what I have been doing for the last 3 months. I'm looking into a 3-4 day split now though. I'll check out the programs that you recomended.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
How well did you do on your current cycle/routine??

From what I understand, the anabol/megabol stack is pretty good but its a dated product. BDC prolly makes one of the best transdermals currently available. BDC is the only company that continually improves their products. They recently release their new formula which uses a new penetration enhancer to increase absorbtion above what most other dermals provide. Check out the member store for BDC and other products.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Can we see some stats? Weight bf lifting history cycle history? I think that the volume is way to high but maybe you weigh like 350 lbs and Im an idiot who knows.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
How well did you do on your current cycle/routine??

From what I understand, the anabol/megabol stack is pretty good but its a dated product. BDC prolly makes one of the best transdermals currently available. BDC is the only company that continually improves their products. They recently release their new formula which uses a new penetration enhancer to increase absorbtion above what most other dermals provide. Check out the member store for BDC and other products.
Like I said, I have 2 weeks left on the Megabol, then 4 weeks ZMA & 6OXO. I've put on around 10lbs/month with very little fat accumulation since week 8 of the cycle. When I first started the cycle I was bulking badly. I have my diet in check now. I'm always learning..lol.

As for my next cycle, I will be homebrewing a 1T/4AD transdermal using the C2G formula. A few bro's I know have gotten hellaresults from it and I'm really looking forward to trying it. I have all the powders & supplies waiting at home...lol. I will start that around April I think. I plan on being "off cycle" as long as I was on. Thanks for the referal though.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Can we see some stats? Weight bf lifting history cycle history? I think that the volume is way to high but maybe you weigh like 350 lbs and Im an idiot who knows.
Most of my critical stats are in my sig. As for lifting history, I've been at it for about 8 years off & on. I made no real progress because I never applied myself or tried to learn more about what I was doing. I came across BBC about 4 months ago and have done nothing but read, read, read! Since then I've put on a lot of mass and my lifts have went up greatly. I work in a lab and spend about 4-5hrs/day reading through BBC & AM forums. I only wish I had known of these sights years ago! I have re-evaluated my diet, training, and even my lifestyle. If I can stay on the trend I'm on now, I'll be one happy guy....;)