dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made some minor adjustments to the formula, slightly reducing the Korean Pine Nut Oil and Peppermint, while increasing the key ingredient - the bitter melon seed oil.

The flavor is MUCH improved!

In stock and shipping now, and the 15% off discount code running until next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just waiting back to hear how soon they can cap it..I'd rather do capsules.
Yes thank god also Dsade you shipped order # 6329 to me but not 6330. I made one order of 2 Brite 2 pack and then I decided I wanted another 2 brite 2 pack and immediately made a second order. It looks like an accidental order but it’s not. So in total I ordered 8 bottles. If you could check on order #6330 that would be great. I can’t wait for BMP also

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes thank god also Dsade you shipped order # 6329 to me but not 6330. I made one order of 2 Brite 2 pack and then I decided I wanted another 2 brite 2 pack and immediately made a second order. It looks like an accidental order but it’s not. So in total I ordered 8 bottles. If you could check on order #6330 that would be great. I can’t wait for BMP also
I sent them both together for you.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really want to pick some up but have not heard consistent positive reviews? Any thoughts out there?

Ripple2352

Awards
I've been reading a lot about BRITE, and its ingredients, and I'm super intrigued. It really sounds like a winner. However, with all of this PPAR activation and de-activation, I wonder if it's really the safest thing to use long term, which long term usage being where this product is really supposed to shine.

From my understanding, which may be incorrect, increasing PPAR alpha activation in one tissue may be good, whereas increasing it in another may be bad. Increasing PPAR-alpha and PPAR-gamma at the same time increases bladder cancer risk, but no risk is associated with increasing one but not the other.
Decreasing PPAR-gamma activation (an action of BRITE) may help improve fat loss, yet increased PPAR-gamma activation is said to be correlated with cancer cell apoptis in many tissues and organs, such as brain, colon, lung, pancreas, liver, etc..
PPAR-delta activation is obviously great for muscle endurance and fatty acids oxidation, yet there are possibly correlations between increased activation of this gene and increases in lung, colon, and liver cancers (liver studies show both positive and negative correlation).

So, basically, obviously these pathways are all unbelievably complicated. And we can see that either being an agonist or antagonist of a specific PPAR gene can be both good, or bad, depending on what you're trying to do. Are the main PPAR activators and suppressors in BRITE, BMSO & KPNO, tissue specific by any chance? As in, BMSO being a PPAR-alpha agonist in fat cells, but not in the bladder, for example? Or, does the fact that these fatty acid ligands are NOT high-affinity selective receptor agonists greatly reduce any of this concern?

The studies on BMSO, Perilla, and KPNO are all very promising, and have me SUPER interested in running BRITE for say like 3 months, but all this PPAR alpha/delta activation coupled with gamma deactivation has me a little weary.

Any thoughts to ease mine, or possibly anyone else, concerns?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Apex Alchemy 4
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 96
dsade Evomuse 1728
dsade Evomuse 405