Impeccable

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just applied some 30 mins ago. Carrier is nice. Not watery.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I'm super bummed I missed the chance to get this.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed this too, would be happy with a write up at the moment but I know the guy has things going on.

Would love too see hung make an appearance too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently on Day 3. I’m doing 1 pump on each pec 2x day.

Reactions: CF2
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this topical is a yellow color. I can say that’s it’s staining the inside of my T-shirt’s yellow pretty bad.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on Day 3. I’m doing 1 pump on each pec 2x day.
This what I will be doing as well. Is the bottle labeled at all? Stoked go run this as I have always had stubborn chest fat.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This what I will be doing as well. Is the bottle labeled at all? Stoked go run this as I have always had stubborn chest fat.
Not labeled. It's the same pump bottles he uses for BRITE.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got two bottles, i have noticed that it makes my nips and chest tighter for about 30-45 mins post application

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to ask too...haha!

From what I gather, it is a topical man-boob/gyno reducing product..??
Sweet... Maybe they should change the name... UnPeccable lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet... Maybe they should change the name... UnPeccable lol
I think we can call it whatever we want! I do the same thing to people. If I don’t like someone’s name, I just call them by the name I want them to have. People get used to it, and often times they eventually end up enjoying it as well..

Either way, it’s nice to finally come across a product I don’t need :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we can call it whatever we want! I do the same thing to people. If I don’t like someone’s name, I just call them by the name I want them to have. People get used to it, and often times they eventually end up enjoying it as well..

Either way, it’s nice to finally come across a product I don’t need :)
It’s for people that tend to carry more fat in their pec area and to help target that area. It will do nothing for gyno. Just clarifying for those unaware.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s for people that tend to carry more fat in their pec area and to help target that area. It will do nothing for gyno. Just clarifying for those unaware.
Apparently I was slightly misinformed about the gyno aspect. Just wait until I get my hands on him!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CA8801F7-4416-4854-9E30-BD6CEEC271EB.jpeg

“Hormonally induced growth”
I thought it’s for gyno and pec fat

Maybe I’m misunderstanding though

Edit - pretty sure he needs to avoid the word gyno for marketing/supplement purposes since this isn’t like a “medicine”

DDC356EC-B095-47AA-AFFB-093DD9C1F662.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been about 3 weeks now. Had to discontinue. The results weren't good enough to deal with ruining the inside of my t-shirts turning bright yellow.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Been about 3 weeks now. Had to discontinue. The results weren't good enough to deal with ruining the inside of my t-shirts turning bright yellow.
Shame. Did you notice any changes at all that can't be attributed to other factors?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shame. Did you notice any changes at all that can't be attributed to other factors?
Skin seemed to feel tighter after applying. But that was about it. But there's no miracle product out there if you have gyno. Surgery is the only solution. Raloxifene might help. If it's just fat, IMO, Hypernova is your best bet. Doesn't stain as bad as this product does.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skin seemed to feel tighter after applying. But that was about it. But there's no miracle product out there if you have gyno. Surgery is the only solution. Raloxifene might help. If it's just fat, IMO, Hypernova is your best bet. Doesn't stain as bad as this product does.
If you're just using 1 pump per pec and rubbing it in well, it shouldn't be staining at all.

daman43

Awards
If you're just using 1 pump per pec and rubbing it in well, it shouldn't be staining at all.
Maybe some confusion on application. Maybe people are using 1 pump on the nipple area as opposed to the whole pec area which would leave a bunch of excess product to absorb. I used 1 pump on lower pec but cut down to one pump for both lower pec regions. I always wear cheap undershirts so staining really wasn’t an issue regardless what protocol.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What exactly is this supposed to do anyway?

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I am applying properly (in terms of amount and area). There is definitely yellow staining on tee shirts. Not an issue- I only apply at night after working out and then put on an old shirt.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am applying properly (in terms of amount and area). There is definitely yellow staining on tee shirts. Not an issue- I only apply at night after working out and then put on an old shirt.
Same. I use gloves and rub it in well. Don't wear any good t-shirt because the yellow staining is bad.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback here?

D Sade, are you planning on releasing this again? Just had a gyno surgery quote that isn’t quite feasible to say the least.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback here?

D Sade, are you planning on releasing this again? Just had a gyno surgery quote that isn’t quite feasible to say the least.
I'm working on the staining issue.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance of something like this coming back again?

I still have 1 unopened bottle. Would this be worth using or past expiration to be any bit effective?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance of something like this coming back again?

I still have 1 unopened bottle. Would this be worth using or past expiration to be any bit effective?