Impeccable

  1. Impeccable


    Any feedback?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Any feedback?
    Its to early for feedback just went on sale as a beta. I doubt anyone has even received a bottle yet
    •   
       


  3. Just applied some 30 mins ago. Carrier is nice. Not watery.

  4. Man I'm super bummed I missed the chance to get this.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Missed this too, would be happy with a write up at the moment but I know the guy has things going on.

    Would love too see hung make an appearance too.
    •   
       

  6. Impeccable


    Currently on Day 3. Iím doing 1 pump on each pec 2x day.

  7. So this topical is a yellow color. I can say thatís itís staining the inside of my T-shirtís yellow pretty bad.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Currently on Day 3. Iím doing 1 pump on each pec 2x day.
    This what I will be doing as well. Is the bottle labeled at all? Stoked go run this as I have always had stubborn chest fat.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    This what I will be doing as well. Is the bottle labeled at all? Stoked go run this as I have always had stubborn chest fat.
    Not labeled. It's the same pump bottles he uses for BRITE.

  10. got two bottles, i have noticed that it makes my nips and chest tighter for about 30-45 mins post application

  11. What is it?
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What is it?
    I had to ask too...haha!

    From what I gather, it is a topical man-boob/gyno reducing product..??

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I had to ask too...haha!

    From what I gather, it is a topical man-boob/gyno reducing product..??
    Sweet... Maybe they should change the name... UnPeccable lol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Sweet... Maybe they should change the name... UnPeccable lol
    I think we can call it whatever we want! I do the same thing to people. If I don’t like someone’s name, I just call them by the name I want them to have. People get used to it, and often times they eventually end up enjoying it as well..

    Either way, it’s nice to finally come across a product I don’t need

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I think we can call it whatever we want! I do the same thing to people. If I donít like someoneís name, I just call them by the name I want them to have. People get used to it, and often times they eventually end up enjoying it as well..

    Either way, itís nice to finally come across a product I donít need
    Itís for people that tend to carry more fat in their pec area and to help target that area. It will do nothing for gyno. Just clarifying for those unaware.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    It’s for people that tend to carry more fat in their pec area and to help target that area. It will do nothing for gyno. Just clarifying for those unaware.
    Apparently I was slightly misinformed about the gyno aspect. Just wait until I get my hands on him!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    It’s for people that tend to carry more fat in their pec area and to help target that area. It will do nothing for gyno. Just clarifying for those unaware.
    Name:  CA8801F7-4416-4854-9E30-BD6CEEC271EB.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  445.7 KB

    “Hormonally induced growth”
    I thought it’s for gyno and pec fat

    Maybe I’m misunderstanding though


    Edit - pretty sure he needs to avoid the word gyno for marketing/supplement purposes since this isn’t like a “medicine”

    Name:  DDC356EC-B095-47AA-AFFB-093DD9C1F662.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  621.4 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Name:  CA8801F7-4416-4854-9E30-BD6CEEC271EB.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  445.7 KB

    ďHormonally induced growthĒ
    I thought itís for gyno and pec fat

    Maybe Iím misunderstanding though


    Edit - pretty sure he needs to avoid the word gyno for marketing/supplement purposes since this isnít like a ďmedicineĒ

    Name:  DDC356EC-B095-47AA-AFFB-093DD9C1F662.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  621.4 KB
    Correct
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  19. Anyone seeing results yet?
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in