Status of EvoMuse?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Status of EvoMuse?

No FB posts since May. No posts on this site. Products haven't been restocked. I hate to ask this, but is this end of EvoMuse?

2. Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. And just like that, we get a FB post! EvoMuse is back!

4. Every time I try to place an order it is saying "invalid vendor account"
    Tried both credit card and PayPal @dsade

5. Bummed about the whole situation, hoping for a miracle turn-around.
    •   

6. In for updates on how @dsade is doing..

7. He asked on Facebook if anyone else was having trouble ordering. I imagine it will be working soon

8. @HIT4ME got any news?

9. Is he the only one who goes on the FB account?

10. Hey guys...to be honest @dsade has been going through some difficult times and has a lot on his plate. Our communitlcations over the past couple months have been very limited.

Matt is aware of the issue, he actually brought it up to me this afternoon. He is working on it and doing his best. Sorry I dont have more to offer...

11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Hey guys...to be honest @dsade has been going through some difficult times and has a lot on his plate. Our communitlcations over the past couple months have been very limited.

Matt is aware of the issue, he actually brought it up to me this afternoon. He is working on it and doing his best. Sorry I dont have more to offer...
    No worries man. I know you and you are an excellent person. I also trust Matt. He's a good guy and had always made things right with me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Hey guys...to be honest @dsade has been going through some difficult times and has a lot on his plate. Our communitlcations over the past couple months have been very limited.

Hence why I ask.. I mean sure I want more evomuse products but really more concerned on if Matt is okay.. I've read a ton of his work and posts.. seems like a good dude with awesome brain power..

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    No worries man. I know you and you are an excellent person. I also trust Matt. He's a good guy and had always made things right with me.
    Thanks man I appreciate the compliment and it means a lot to me and I know to Matt too- fact is I wish I could do more to help him. I have basically helped to a small degree with managing some retailers for him, but I haven't been able to do much more.

Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Hence why I ask.. I mean sure I want more evomuse products but really more concerned on if Matt is okay.. I've read a ton of his work and posts.. seems like a good dude with awesome brain power..
    Thanks for that. I dont want to get into Matt's personal business too much so I want to watch what I say - but he will be ok, it will just be time and struggle. I have faith he will be back on his feet...just a matter of when.

Thanks for the concern to you and all on here. We both appreciate the concern, loyalty and patience of everyone on here.

14. Well hope he’s ok. Evomuse products have always been exciting and the guy realy try’s to cover all angles and explore new ones.

You can’t say it about most guys/company’s but he seems to care more about the quality and actual use of the products than the money side of things, obviously he needs to make money and is a business after all but you know what I mean.

15. According to yesterday's FB post,

"So because of a Payflow error, the store was disabled for 10 days. Trying to recoup lost revenue for the next restock (AMMO or Slintensity) along with the TopMuscle release.

I'm open to making some custom product stack offerings...let me know what you want to see added."

16. I’ve ordered from Evomuse recently and received my order

17. Anyone able to confirm if payment is working on the store now? Would like to order some gut health and java lather

18. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Anyone able to confirm if payment is working on the store now? Would like to order some gut health and java lather
    I haven't tried to place an order, but in the responses to the last couple of FB posts there were a few customers who had mentioned they were able to make a purchase.

19. I placed an order a couple of days ago and I received it today. Six pack of Clear Edge.

20. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I placed an order a couple of days ago and I received it today. Six pack of Clear Edge.
    Just pulled the trigger on a six pack of Clear Edge too. Thanks for posting this!!!

21. Need Slintensity!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    I absolutely love evomuse products and hate the stocking issue! Matt should consider selling the formulas to people who can keep up with our demand
    Agree completely. This approach would seem to make much more sense than continuing to go through the mess that has been a constant problem. Whether it's financial issues, personal issues, or whatever, it's clear that this is more than he can handle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    I absolutely love evomuse products and hate the stocking issue! Matt should consider selling the formulas to people who can keep up with our demand
    Quote Originally Posted by The1WhoKnocks View Post
    Agree completely. This approach would seem to make much more sense than continuing to go through the mess that has been a constant problem. Whether it's financial issues, personal issues, or whatever, it's clear that this is more than he can handle.
    This would make some sense if you had a larger company that would ever have some interest in his formulas. As consumers we are interested in products that work...but I hate to bring reality into it and tell you that supplement companies don't really care what works and what does not work.

If you look at Matt's formulas you will notice two issues instantly - most of them have a long list of ingredients and some of those ingredients are really hard to source.

What this ultimately means is that you have to find all the ingredients which normally involves multiple sources, get them to someone with a certified facility that can accept all the ingredients and is willing to do so (some manufacturers won't accept something they didn't source), and then hit the minimums for a very specialized formula.

And the long list of ingredients alone means the cost of the product becomes very high. Throw in the logistics, and all the minimum purchasing requirements and it's a nightmare.

For instance, if I wanted to sell Agmatine pills I may be able to purchase 10 KG to get the price I need and make enough to make a significant profit.

But if I have 3 ingredients and I have to buy 5 KG of each to hit minimums - I've increased costs by 50% right there. If any of those ingredients aren't used by other companies and are specialized or difficult to source - maybe I've doubled the cost for a minimum batch.

So as much as I think I could negotiate with someone to pick up some of Matt's formulas, every company I am aware of either of us even beginning a conversation starts off with, "What ingredients can we take out of this product to make the list smaller?"

For instance, most companies will set a price point before even formulating. They will say, new pre-workout that will cost us $5/tub and we can sell for $40 (or worse) You wont get many ingredients for $5 per 20 or 30 servings.

And Matt's profit margins are small, which kind of is what creates the issue. But he wants people to use and love his products and wants the products to be as effective as a supplement can be.

I have told him I bet he would be surprised at how many people would actually pay $10 or even $20 more for some of his products, because they work, if the products were regularly stocked.

I also think...since I am a customer myself...that it sucks because he gets things made and I want to try them which means I have to place BIG orders when it is available or never get the stuff. So I have to spend $300 all at once for 6 months. ...but if I didn't have that pressure he could probably get $100 a month out of me easy which would be easier for me, and make him more money..

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    This would make some sense if you had a larger company that would ever have some interest in his formulas. As consumers we are interested in products that work...but I hate to bring reality into it and tell you that supplement companies don't really care what works and what does not work.

If you look at Matt's formulas you will notice two issues instantly - most of them have a long list of ingredients and some of those ingredients are really hard to source.

What this ultimately means is that you have to find all the ingredients which normally involves multiple sources, get them to someone with a certified facility that can accept all the ingredients and is willing to do so (some manufacturers won't accept something they didn't source), and then hit the minimums for a very specialized formula.

And the long list of ingredients alone means the cost of the product becomes very high. Throw in the logistics, and all the minimum purchasing requirements and it's a nightmare.

For instance, if I wanted to sell Agmatine pills I may be able to purchase 10 KG to get the price I need and make enough to make a significant profit.

But if I have 3 ingredients and I have to buy 5 KG of each to hit minimums - I've increased costs by 50% right there. If any of those ingredients aren't used by other companies and are specialized or difficult to source - maybe I've doubled the cost for a minimum batch.

So as much as I think I could negotiate with someone to pick up some of Matt's formulas, every company I am aware of either of us even beginning a conversation starts off with, "What ingredients can we take out of this product to make the list smaller?"

For instance, most companies will set a price point before even formulating. They will say, new pre-workout that will cost us $5/tub and we can sell for $40 (or worse) You wont get many ingredients for $5 per 20 or 30 servings.

And Matt's profit margins are small, which kind of is what creates the issue. But he wants people to use and love his products and wants the products to be as effective as a supplement can be.

I have told him I bet he would be surprised at how many people would actually pay $10 or even $20 more for some of his products, because they work, if the products were regularly stocked.

I also think...since I am a customer myself...that it sucks because he gets things made and I want to try them which means I have to place BIG orders when it is available or never get the stuff. So I have to spend $300 all at once for 6 months. ...but if I didn't have that pressure he could probably get $100 a month out of me easy which would be easier for me, and make him more money..
    Absolute truth. Thisnisnsuch price of pure innovation in a market that isn't overly conducive to it. I completely agree on paying extra for a steadier stock of stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 02:19 AM
  2. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 01:08 AM