Evomuse's best product for appetite?

1. Evomuse's best product for appetite?

Got some spare £££ and fancied some additions to the current bulk i am on.

My problem is appetite.. HUGE appetite. Im currently on 3500 calories but still my appetite is almost uncomfortable.. I spent some time cutting over the winter period and got myself into very good condition. Im trying to gain slowly on this bulk. I bulked last year and just gained more fat than lean tissue. Not gonna do that again. Just drags out the cutting phase and our summer period is just coming in so be good to stay in relatibely good condition.

Any ideas ?

I always highly rate evomuse's products so happy to fork out some ££££ on something effective

2. The only evomuse product that helped my appetite even remotely was epitome. I really enjoyed it deep in a cut but it was too hard to find/$$$ to run long term (tho I would have liked to). A few months was great tho

Some other stuff that I've had luck with:
    PES Shift
    ECY stack (easily my #1) - SNS yohimbine 2.5 @ 7.5-12.5mg + 200mg caff + 24mg eph 2-3x/day
    SNS Reduce xt (surprisingly cortisol seems to have a major effect on hunger for me - clearly i'm a bit of a stress eater ha)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    The only evomuse product that helped my appetite even remotely was epitome. I really enjoyed it deep in a cut but it was too hard to find/$$$ to run long term (tho I would have liked to). A few months was great tho

Some other stuff that I've had luck with:
    PES Shift
    ECY stack (easily my #1) - SNS yohimbine 2.5 @ 7.5-12.5mg + 200mg caff + 24mg eph 2-3x/day
    SNS Reduce xt (surprisingly cortisol seems to have a major effect on hunger for me - clearly i'm a bit of a stress eater ha)
    I was gonna get PES Shift... Is it ok running it while bulking?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    I was gonna get PES Shift... Is it ok running it while bulking?
    yep. some of the ingredients wont be as effective but it wont hurt anything. not sure how useful it will be to control appetite tho in that scenario as I've never seen anyone use it that way ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Product For Increased Appetite
    By MassMePlz89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2017, 11:57 AM
  2. Best product for bridging cycles
    By ingo_1978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 02:16 PM
  3. What's the best steroid for appetite?
    By B4n3 0n3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 06:42 PM
  4. What is the best product for DBol bloat?
    By ldog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 03:40 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 05:22 PM