EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Page 9 of 26 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. How long after application do you recommend to let Topmuscle dry before putting clothes back on over top?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    How long after application do you recommend to let Topmuscle dry before putting clothes back on over top?
    It dries very quickly, like Hypernova. 1-2 minutes is fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Can't wait for this...
    Current Workout Log:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It dries very quickly, like Hypernova. 1-2 minutes is fine.
    damn, that is VERY quick!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  5. Better be quick with ara lol.. Interested in pre workout benefits of this product and hopefully someone can compsre to xfactor / xgels.
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1
    •   
       


  6. If this is easier on the joints then oral ara I will be excited to potentially use this and maybe 2-4 x gels orally alongside this. Plus I love rubbing myself
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  7. Hope this actually goes into production soon cause Matt posted on FB about DCP and doesn't really sound too good.

    Quoting Matt from FB: "Late ingredient shipment---> production boots us out of the queue---->pay thousands of dollars to have them work over the weekend ----> no money for other restocks/new products.

    You carry that over the course of a couple of years and things get ****ed really bad."

  8. Oh crap

  9. @dsade what website will it debut on?

  10. His site.

  11. What’s the word on DCP?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Hope this actually goes into production soon cause Matt posted on FB about DCP and doesn't really sound too good.

    Quoting Matt from FB: "Late ingredient shipment---> production boots us out of the queue---->pay thousands of dollars to have them work over the weekend ----> no money for other restocks/new products.

    You carry that over the course of a couple of years and things get ****ed really bad."
    Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    What’s the word on DCP?
    latest I have seen

  13. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    latest I have seen
    Reps sent

  14. Is top muscle getting close to being on sale? Pumped to try it. Gonna order a bunch of evomuse products once it's up and ready (assuming they're in stock)

  15. subbed.

  16. No news?

  17. This thread went 100 to 0 real quick.

  18. I would love it for calves. Hopefully it's quiet because dsade is working on it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by boxer12 View Post
    I would love it for calves. Hopefully it's quiet because dsade is working on it
    This is exactly where I'll be testing this out. Let's get this rolling. Our calves will thank you.

  20. No news for almost a month

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    No news for almost a month
    Waiting for approval from thy Lord Rock on the final formula.

    Name:  STOUUKd.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  199.4 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    This is exactly where I'll be testing this out. Let's get this rolling. Our calves will thank you.
    Not me. Arms and shoulders. Calves are there proportionally speaking.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  23. Excited to see how this goes, but I'd rather have the upgrades Slintensity.

  24. Any feedback on how strength gains are from this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: Today, 03:47 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in