EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Page 7 of 23 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by a.c.614 View Post
    Subbed for the release!! Sounds like a dope product, down to my last bag of BMP Powder.. can’t wait to try this out next.. dude always coming out with some innovative supps
    How long have you run BMP? Just gonna come right out - how did it work?

    How does it compare to other muscle builders you have tried?


  2. I forgot.... when is this gonna get released?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I forgot.... when is this gonna get released?
    My order for Genistein was just canceled by the supplier due to stock limitations, but if I can get now 4 ingredients by Monday I should have them in a week or so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    How long have you run BMP? Just gonna come right out - how did it work?

    How does it compare to other muscle builders you have tried?
    It’s been a year for me on BMP. The best thing about it is the recovery, and it’s been helping me retain lean muscle mass with the fact that I play basketball 4 times out of the week for 3 hours straight.

    I haven’t been in an all out bulk mode in awhile so my comparable muscle builders list is short.

    I don’t think this tops OG Anabeta because my hunger and weight went crazy high on that. My main allure to this was how I read it affects joints and tendons which BMP has been clutch for me in that regard with a raggedy left knee that had a torn MCL.
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

  5. I loved BMP.. I had a great recomp on it.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  6. I need to try BMP also but it’s tough to find.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by a.c.614 View Post
    It’s been a year for me on BMP. The best thing about it is the recovery, and it’s been helping me retain lean muscle mass with the fact that I play basketball 4 times out of the week for 3 hours straight.

    I haven’t been in an all out bulk mode in awhile so my comparable muscle builders list is short.

    I don’t think this tops OG Anabeta because my hunger and weight went crazy high on that. My main allure to this was how I read it affects joints and tendons which BMP has been clutch for me in that regard with a raggedy left knee that had a torn MCL.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I loved BMP.. I had a great recomp on it.
    BMP is the only product I've ever used other than creatine that I think has had a noticeable impact on my strength. I was using it in diet mode and was gaining strength. I hit a lot of PRs that I didn't even appreciate how strong I was at the time - I haven't hit the same weights since I was on it and those PRs felt easy/strong when I hit them with BMP.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I need to try BMP also but it’s tough to find.
    You got that right. I'm on a list for a website that I usually order from that is supposed to contact me when they get Testruction or BMP back in stock. I can't even remember how long I've been on that list.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    You got that right. I'm on a list for a website that I usually order from that is supposed to contact me when they get Testruction or BMP back in stock. I can't even remember how long I've been on that list.
    Ive got both in my stash i think i ordered the last 2 testruction on the market anywhere a few months ago. Never tried BMP because i dont want to cap it!!! And dont want to parachute it either lol

  10. It doesn't taste bad..
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It doesn't taste bad..
    You dont think?!

  12. Definetly gonna get in on this when it comes out
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  13. Bloody BMP, it's been out of stock forever. 😂

  14. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It doesn't taste bad..
    This. It isn't bad at all. Just grab a scoop and dump it in your mouth and wash it down. I've had much worse things.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    This. It isn't bad at all. Just grab a scoop and dump it in your mouth and wash it down. I've had much worse things.
    What was that usp labs stuff? Yellow gold or something like that?
    SEMPER FI!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    What was that usp labs stuff? Yellow gold or something like that?
    Berberine?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    What was that usp labs stuff? Yellow gold or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Berberine?
    Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.
    I tried Berberine once, I think it took a couple of days to get the taste out of my mouth. I can’t even describe how bad it was.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.
    HMB is like tasting battery acid.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I tried Berberine once, I think it took a couple of days to get the taste out of my mouth. I can’t even describe how bad it was.
    That sounds about right. I laugh everytime someone says this...because I've never done it. But I feel like it might be even funnier to me if I had tried it

  21. If I could get the bmp powder for the 20 dollars that I was getting it at a couple of years ago, I would go through a bag a month.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  22. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    If I could get the bmp powder for the 20 dollars that I was getting it at a couple of years ago, I would go through a bag a month.
    Ditto.. year round, forever.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol, yeah...people say that berberine is literally the worst tasting substance in the world...so I have never tried it in raw powder form. But I have tried some horrid stuff. Sulbutiamine is pretty harsh.
    Worse ever.

    The after taste lingered in your mouth for ages, it was horrible!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    HMB is like tasting battery acid.
    You should have tried to flavor it, ala Strafe. I think I did a pretty spectacular job.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You should have tried to flavor it, ala Strafe. I think I did a pretty spectacular job.
    For sure you did!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 555
    Last Post: 09-19-2018, 02:37 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in