EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Why? That stuff smells bad!
    I know. I'd just like other options other than vanilla. I'm not saying I don't want a cover scent at all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anyone heard from Matt? I generally hear or speak to him every few weeks but he hasn't been online anywhere. Just hope he's ok.
    Nothing at all. I did place an order a week back and it hasnt been updated at all. Also have an issue with a product and tried reaching out but again, no response. Frustrating. Dude has terrible luck so Im not sure if theres something going on or just negligence
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Anyone heard from Matt? I generally hear or speak to him every few weeks but he hasn't been online anywhere. Just hope he's ok.
    He did post on FB about the new top muscle version....for what thats worth.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    He responded to me on facebook about a week or so ago..he's probably working on some cover scents for Top Muscle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Yeah it needs something. Consistency is another thing. I’ve used 3 bottles so far. Each has varied from a mild spoiled milk smell that dissipates to an earthy BO and cologne smell to rotten, terrible spoiled milk that doesn’t dissipate and lingers throughout the entire workout. The faint smelling ones were darker and browner in color. The pungent smelling one was lighter and brown/green in color. Faint smelling, dark color ones also had far fewer black speckles in them than the potent, light colored one. I wont be using any more of the current product after my last bottle. It’s just too much of a hassle between smell, flushing/itching, staining, timing of applications. Hopefully the alterations make it more user friendly.
    Ok I just opened up a bottle of the more pungent lighter colored TopMuscle, and I totally agree the stuff is pretty hard to deal with smell wise. I had no issue with the other 3 bottles smell wise once the initial sour smell dissipated, but with the bottle I just opened the sour milk smell never fully goes away. I applied a secondary application this morning before heading out to a trampoline park with my daughter, and the smell that was emanating from myself was pretty embarrassing. I hope to hell that the few bottles I have remaining don't have this type of lingering odor.

I'm intending to shower this stuff off right after working out (thankfully at home in the basement so I'm the only one who suffers) and avoid getting any of it on my street clothes. Hopefully the other 2 bottles I have left are of the less potent variety so I can use those for the away from workout secondary applications.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Nothing at all. I did place an order a week back and it hasnt been updated at all. Also have an issue with a product and tried reaching out but again, no response. Frustrating. Dude has terrible luck so Im not sure if theres something going on or just negligence
    Matt responds when he can. If he has not, pretty sure it is on his list to do. He is not negligent.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I disabled my Facebook, so I haven't been able to check.

Normally he's on messenger, but I haven't seen him online in quite a while. I know he's always on/off often etc.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Matt responds when he can. If he has not, pretty sure it is on his list to do. He is not negligent.
    I found a way to reach out to Matt and he has responded. Hes a good dude dealing with some brutal life stuff. Wishing him all the best.

9. He responds when he can? What a joke, wheres the customer service, anyone else at the company available to answer that guys emails/messages etc?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    He responds when he can? What a joke, wheres the customer service, anyone else at the company available to answer that guys emails/messages etc?
    This is a One-man band.

11. Matt was great when there was issues of any kind but yeah this is pretty poor now.
    I think instead of putting money into products new or old the money would be better spent focusing on maybe 3 products for now and putting the money into staff and the website until things pick up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    This is a One-man band.
    No excuse for ignoring people who line his pockets

13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    No excuse for ignoring people who line his pockets
    I can attest that his pockets aren’t very lined. He’s a better product developer than he is business man. He doesn’t charge what he could actually charge for his innovations and that’s why he’s always in a financial predicament. When his products are out of stock, he’s not making money but blowing through a lot of money because his sources and extracts are pretty hard to get consistently and up to standards. I’ve had issues in the past and he’s always made them right and if I had an issue now, I may even let it go because if you know Matt’s history, he is pretty much the unluckiest man alive and he’s always done right by me. You may feel different but to each his own.

14. So I haven’t been following this thread.
    How’ve your results been, are any changes set to be made to the formula and are Evomuse doing any sales?

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    On evomuse’s page?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Matt was great when there was issues of any kind but yeah this is pretty poor now.
    I think instead of putting money into products new or old the money would be better spent focusing on maybe 3 products for now and putting the money into staff and the website until things pick up.
    I disagree.
    If Evomuse is pretty much a one man band as BigGame says then what Evomuse needs is an investor who’s either a good manager himself or can bring one in.
    From there, they need to work on their supply chain to ensure that their most popular items can stay in stock 80%+ of the time and work on their marketing. From what I’ve heard, Evomuse is a heavily under-appreciated company (one that I myself cannot even fully appreciate) that’s on the forefront of innovation in the industry. As a result, getting their name out will do a lot for the company.
    As far as possible, it makes sense to let Matt focus on formulae.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: Today, 01:36 AM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    Replies: 55