EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscleô (writeup)

Page 24 of 24 First ... 222324

1. Started applying my second application after my evening shower. Iíll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like itís rubbed in. While Iíve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isnít the most convenient product.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Started applying my second application after my evening shower. I’ll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like it’s rubbed in. While I’ve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isn’t the most convenient product.
    Had the same issue of staining with Impeccable (yellow).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Started applying my second application after my evening shower. I’ll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like it’s rubbed in. While I’ve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isn’t the most convenient product.
    I've noticed that the armpit area of my blue workout tank top has been turned green. I lift at home in my basement so this doesn't bother me much, but it is definitely something for others to be aware of.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Started applying my second application after my evening shower. Iíll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like itís rubbed in. While Iíve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isnít the most convenient product.
    I've noticed that the armpit area of my blue workout tank top has been turned green. I lift at home in my basement so this doesn't bother me much, but it is definitely something for others to be aware of.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    I've had a similar conversation with dsade about showering and using Top Muscle..he says showering about an hour after application is long enough for the product to penetrate the skin. Maybe you could take your shower an hour after applying rather than before.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Started applying my second application after my evening shower. Iíll need to stop. My bed sheets and pillow cases are now pretty much ruined with brown/green discoloration. I guess even slight sweating hours later in bed is enough to transfer some product. Makes me wonder how long the stuff actually sits on my skin even when it looks like itís rubbed in. While Iíve enjoyed TopMuscle, it certainly isnít the most convenient product.
    I've had a similar conversation with dsade about showering and using Top Muscle..he says showering about an hour after application is long enough for the product to penetrate the skin. Maybe you could take your shower an hour after applying rather than before.

7. @dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.

8. @dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.

9. Hey guys,

Does anybody know the best way to get in touch with Matt? He used to respond to Facebook messages very frequently but I haven't been able to get in touch with him since April. It's nothing urgent, just some questions on some older products of his and some based on a potential purchase coming up. I know he is a busy dude though lol

Thanks.

10. Hey guys,

Does anybody know the best way to get in touch with Matt? He used to respond to Facebook messages very frequently but I haven't been able to get in touch with him since April. It's nothing urgent, just some questions on some older products of his and some based on a potential purchase coming up. I know he is a busy dude though lol

Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    It's almost impossible to get in touch with him most of the time unfortunately. I'm currently trying also but no luck. If you find a way let me know please

12. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    It's almost impossible to get in touch with him most of the time unfortunately. I'm currently trying also but no luck. If you find a way let me know please

13. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    @dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.
    You can buy it through evomuse which ships to Canada.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Of course but it has not been in stock for some time

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post

16. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    @dsade or anyone else know where top muscle is available other than dps since the don't ship to Canada? Almost through my second bottle and def want more.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Yeah If I find a way I’ll let you know lol. I used to have good conversations with him on Facebook...he’s probably super busy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Yeah If I find a way Iíll let you know lol. I used to have good conversations with him on Facebook...heís probably super busy.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Your pms are full but I have a few extra betas if you want them. I would have to check shipping. Pm me if your interested
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 597
    Last Post: 10-14-2018, 02:21 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 12:24 PM
  3. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  5. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup
    Replies: 55