DCP Presale is LIVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DCP Presale is LIVE!

Loving my new production facility. They beat the Epitome arrival date by a day, and we should have a great DCP turnaround time. Would be sooner, but it's Chinese New Year until the 14th.

DCP Presale is now LIVE. The formula contains the new Capscaicinoid-Cyclodextrin complex that increases the water solubility of the molecules both dramatically increasing absorption and protecting the stomach lining from irritation.

Last run sold out in about 3.5 weeks.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/dcp
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Yes, thank you
    •   

3. My understanding is Epitome is best for someone over 25% BF, how about DCP? Can they be stacked?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    My understanding is Epitome is best for someone over 25% BF, how about DCP? Can they be stacked?
    I don't make anything that really overlaps with another product. Everything can be stacked and used together for synergistic effect.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't make anything that really overlaps with another product. Everything can be stacked and used together for synergistic effect.
    Your gonna make me go broke! Order comin’ up
    •   

6. Piper Retrofractum Vahl Mixed Alkaloids is the replacement for gamma-mangostin?

This is an extract separate from piperine?

Any chance of releasing the capsaicin cyclodextrin complex as a stand alone? Was following your testing on fb with 200mg and am curious how boosting DCP with additional cap complex will go

7. Just got in on this! Iím hyped, been out of DCP for too long

8. Hmmmm...DCP or Brite.. ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hmmmm...DCP or Brite.. ?
    BOTH!!
    @dsade shot you an email and a PM on here, get back with me so i can get my order placed on Friday!

10. just bought two bottles

heard this stuff is great

11. Still on target for 3/1 ship date? How is current stock looking?

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Still on target for 3/1 ship date? How is current stock looking?
    We might be looking at a few days after. Chinese New Year runs until the 24th, but I am waiting to hear back from production for when they can get us in.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We might be looking at a few days after. Chinese New Year runs until the 24th, but I am waiting to hear back from production for when they can get us in.
    You are impossible to get ahold of lol. Does DPS have an order in for DCP? Been trying to buy a ton of epitome and dcp off you for a couple weeks now and cant get a response i know your probably just busy. But i went ahead and ordered the epitome from DPS because i saw they bought some from you. Will they be getting your DCP re stock and brite as well?

14. Hey buddy any shipping update on DCP?! Also will DPS have an order in for DCP and more brite from you?

15. Seriously you need to just keep making runs of DCP. I don't want to get on this, find out it works (as it did back in the day) and then not be able to get a second bottle for 7 months.

16. When is this expected to ship out again?

17. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Seriously you need to just keep making runs of DCP. I don't want to get on this, find out it works (as it did back in the day) and then not be able to get a second bottle for 7 months.
    You could just buy 2 bottles in that case. Since these are so rare it'd be easy to turnaround and sell the second one on the forum if it doesn't work well for you....

18. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    When is this expected to ship out again?
    ???

19. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    ???
    Yea matt we need updated lol ready to get shredded

20. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    You could just buy 2 bottles in that case. Since these are so rare it'd be easy to turnaround and sell the second one on the forum if it doesn't work well for you....
    lol that's not good business..having to "beat the rush" to take the stock from others so you have some.

21. Just got the shipping update. Everything is on the way and I will have our solid production date here shortly. Sorry for the delay...the Chinese New Year Holiday always seems to stretch out to 2 weeks or more.

Look for phase 2 of the presale open this week.

22. Update?? When is this shipping and DPS has an order in right??
    @dsade

23. Looks like my supplier was able to up the order, so I will have more stock.

Should be done around the 25th.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Update?? When is this shipping and DPS has an order in right??
    @dsade
    By the way, they are incredibly supportive of my work and have a standing order for anything I release, so yes they will definitely have DCP.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    By the way, they are incredibly supportive of my work and have a standing order for anything I release, so yes they will definitely have DCP.
    Okay fantastic. Yes DPS is my main place to shop especially since nutriverse is MIA! Love them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Driven Sports website is LIVE
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. New Year's DCP Presale!!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. Generic Labz Presale is ON!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet