DCP Presale is LIVE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. @dsade have the phase 1 orders of dcp shipped? Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    @dsade have the phase 1 orders of dcp shipped? Thanks
    They are due in this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. What’s all his hype about?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    What’s all his hype about?
    What lol? Elaborate what you're asking

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    What lol? Elaborate what you're asking
    Simply put I was wonder what all the hype was over this DCP...the title of the thread. Did some digging found out what the fat burner started as, read through the reformulation, and now I have more info.

    I remember Vanillean(?) and loved it but I had never tried this.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Simply put I was wonder what all the hype was over this DCP...the title of the thread. Did some digging found out what the fat burner started as, read through the reformulation, and now I have more info.

    I remember Vanillean(?) and loved it but I had never tried this.
    Ahh okay yes man people love the DCP!! One of the best non stim fat burners available that has a plethora of benefits outside of the extra fat burning ability!! It works plain and simple. Many use it as a staple even through bulking season!! I can not wait until its out finally. Hopefully Matt can keep it stocked this time!!

  7. Can you stack DCP and Defuse?The 45 day daily dosing of Defuse that is?

  8. Got my two bottles on Friday.

  9. Mine comes in today, I'll start it tomorrow am.

  10. Can you PM me dsade? I cant send you one for some reason. There's an issue with my DCP order.

  11. I cleared my PM box.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. When does Top Muscle come out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    When does Top Muscle come out.
    As soon as everything gets here. I'm waiting on the last tracking number.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Had there been a change to the formula this time around? I only took 1 cap before lunch and 1 before dinner and I couldn’t fall asleep for hours, then tossed and turned until 2am, which is interesting because I just started a thread yesterday about my typical issue of going to sleep just fine, but waking up wide awake at about 1am after a really heavy training session. lol. DCP never gave me sleep issues before that I recall...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Had there been a change to the formula this time around? I only took 1 cap before lunch and 1 before dinner and I couldn’t fall asleep for hours, then tossed and turned until 2am, which is interesting because I just started a thread yesterday about my typical issue of going to sleep just fine, but waking up wide awake at about 1am after a really heavy training session. lol. DCP never gave me sleep issues before that I recall...
    This is strange, I'm on day 3 and haven't noticed ANY sides. But I'm also taking 6 caps per day split up 2-2-2....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    This is strange, I'm on day 3 and haven't noticed ANY sides. But I'm also taking 6 caps per day split up 2-2-2....
    Maybe there’s something else going on. Not sure what else it could be though...

  17. Man I loved the old dcp from genomyx. Probably just because of the tta, how's this new formula? Also, dsade you were the guy who use to do their formulas before branching off to evomuse right?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Man I loved the old dcp from genomyx. Probably just because of the tta, how's this new formula? Also, dsade you were the guy who use to do their formulas before branching off to evomuse right?
    Probably because under evomuse name the OG DCP had tta in it

  19. Anyone who ordered for the pre-sale have any issues with getting their order? I got a notice that mine was ready to ship back on 4/6 and haven’t seen any updates since. Curious if it’s just bad luck that nothing has happened yet or if anyone else is experiencing this too?

  20. PM Matt or hit him up via email or FB, he will get it squared away

  21. Great!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Driven Sports website is LIVE
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. New Year's DCP Presale!!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. Generic Labz Presale is ON!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in