Evomuse Epitome

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any places that have this in stock? All the typical outlets don't seem to have it.

Davie

Davie

Awards
I've been looking everywhere myself and can't find stock either. It's such a good/unique product. Is there an ETA on re-stock at the evomuse store?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking everywhere myself and can't find stock either. It's such a good/unique product. Is there an ETA on re-stock at the evomuse store?
The order went in today. We should have stock in a couple of weeks. Look for a presale up very soon.

Davie

Davie

Awards
dsade said on Facebook that it will start tomorrow.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't epitome suppose to go up for presale today?? Looking forward to this and DCP!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Wahoo, will be placing my order! Can't wait for DCP next

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Price point for epitome after the presale? like to pick up some more just don't think I'll be able to manage to get some more money by tomorrow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price point for epitome after the presale? like to pick up some more just don't think I'll be able to manage to get some more money by tomorrow
Around $31.99

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
dsade if I were to pick up a few more epitome for next cut down the road would it be beneficial to get a four month head start with epitome before cut to get body primed for burning fat put leptin in normal levels then use it continuously after? Not sure if that's how product works, not great with all the science aspects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade if I were to pick up a few more epitome for next cut down the road would it be beneficial to get a four month head start with epitome before cut to get body primed for burning fat put leptin in normal levels then use it continuously after? Not sure if that's how product works, not great with all the science aspects.
Yes, Epitome is still quite useful on a bulk and/or maintenance.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome is on my short list of Supps to never be without if i had to pick like 3 to use forever. It’s applicable for any goal and makes staying / getting lean(er) very very easy.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up 4 more. I just recently started it again with a half bottle I had left.