EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

HYPERNova Topical Fat Control Lotion takes four-pronged attack on fat. First, it attacks by increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis by acting directly on fat cells via localized delivery of active ingredients to Subcutaneous fat cells. Second incorporating a potent 11b-HSD inhibitor which reduces cortisol levels, reducing abdominal fat.) Third, we induce the browning of subcutaneous fat which causes another rapid increase of thermogenesis, turning your fat cells into little fat burning furnaces. And lastly, HYPERnova blocks key enzymes and pathways involved in Adipogenesis/Lipogenesis, preventing the storage of fat in the first place, resulting in a rapid leaning effect. It makes no sense to wait until fat is actually deposited into fat cells, then trying to wrangle it back out again to burn it. Burn it before it even gets a chance to be stored.

Available for purchase now as an unlabeled beta.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...ypernova-betas
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Ordered mine! Never used a topical type product, I’m very excited to see how this goes!

Evomuse makes nothing but top notch products!
    •   

3. Got one on the way. Still my favorite company to date. This is an upgrade to Supernova?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    Got one on the way. Still my favorite company to date. This is an upgrade to Supernova?
    Yup this is an upgrade. It takes Supernova and adds the ability to block fat from being able to be stored in the first place.

5. @dsade,
    What is the dosing protocol for HyperNova? Same as the other topical products?
    •   

6. Anyone started this?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Anyone started this?
    Starting tomorrow will have a log up plan on running 6 months straight then tapering off and doing maintenance doses based on results. Should be a perfect specimen because I got quite a bit of fat to trim.

8. This OK for males and females to use?
    Did pre release testing show any side effects?

9. I got the beta...was gonna order some Supernova anyways...I know this is going to be good...
    PT,DPT,OCS

10. Been folliwing all the supernova logs over the last coupe years but never tried any. Just ordered this one so im excited to see how this goes !

11. How would one dose for female?

12. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    How would one dose for female?
    Same dosing. It can be applied anywhere on the body.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    This OK for males and females to use?
    Did pre release testing show any side effects?
    Yes, ok for both (all?) genders. There are no side effects.

14. Damn, I missed this Definitely getting some!
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Damn, I missed this Definitely getting some!
    Until tomorrow night, code HYPER15 takes 15% off.

16. Thanks man!
    SEMPER FI!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Until tomorrow night, code HYPER15 takes 15% off.
    Thanks Matt, Just placed my order today
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

18. Just got two bottles of the Hypernova beta. I've used Supernova but since my last bottles the product has had an upgrade to the carrier to improve application and also a pump bottle upgrade. After just 24 hours with this stuff I can tell you these have been MAJOR improvements. The older Supernova was not too difficult to apply, but difficult and messy enough that instead of 2X per day I often just went to 1X per day. It also had a lot of clumps and balls if you applied too much, which everyone mentioned. Matt listened and this new stuff is WAY better. It applies so much cleaner that I would honestly use it 3X per day if cost was no issue, haha, although it probably wouldn't do anything.

The pump bottle REALLY helps ensure you don't use too much IMO - two pumps and put it on. If you use a bare hand it works well but your hand definitely absorbs some. If you use a glove or plastic bag to rub it in, it is very smooth and even with a little extra the balling is extremely minimal.

Great job Matt, now let's see how much fat I can lose!

19. Just got mine today and looking forward to adding this to my FD2.0 and Alphamax Run.

I will also add that the new pumps on the BRITE formula are money

20. **** I’ve been away for a while. I loved supernova. I have to try this. ASAP
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

21. This is the first time I read about topical type product for the fat issue. It would be amazing. Let's give it a try now.

22. Matt does this new carrier require the same vigorous shaking prior to application? I shook the hell out of it and coated the inside of the cap, thankfully I had it on or the wife’a been pissed lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Matt does this new carrier require the same vigorous shaking prior to application? I shook the hell out of it and coated the inside of the cap, thankfully I had it on or the wife’a been pissed lol
    Not really. It's a much smoother texture and the airless bottles dispense pretty evenly.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not really. It's a much smoother texture and the airless bottles dispense pretty evenly.
    Haha, I've been doing the same. I make sure I always have the cap on and scoop out what gets thrown into it...good to know it isn't needed anymore.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 979
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM