EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm waiting for more bottles. I ran out this week, but there will be a 2 bottle special.
    Excellent. Need to stock up for cutting season.

2. Can I exchange an old/unopened bottle of Supernova?
    •   

3. Restock?

4. Anyone heard from Matt? Bought some hypernova that is essentially unuseable, tried everything and it still comes out in clumps. Emailed him but havent heard back

Name:  iafc5FV.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  889.5 KB
    Name:  78tbxN4.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  696.4 KB

5. It's pretty clumpy. So much that I have to use 2 pairs of old boxer briefs and 2 shirts to contain the mess.

I apply the hypernova with boxer briefs on, let it dry, put an old shirt on, put another old pair of boxer briefs on and TUCK the shirt into the 2nd pair of boxer briefs. Then put another shirt on since you may get spots on the first shirt.

Kind of a pain but I think it works.
    •   

6. Today was the first day using. Definitely came out in clumps both doses and essentially ended up on the bathroom floor. I didnít run into my hand first, I will try that but the amount of clumps I see itís impossible the product is being absorbed as intended.

7. Opened a super clumpy one purchased during the cinco de mayo sale today.

It's kinda amusing how much the quality of the topical varies from batch to batch. Been going on for years and I don't understand the lack of consistency

8. This has put me off buying it right now, is it that bad even after heating?

I was gonna make a batch of hypernova and clenbuterol but might just stick to clenviscerate for now.

9. Just FYI my latest bottle is the perfect consistency

10. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Just FYI my latest bottle is the perfect consistency
    Good to know, need to make my mind up now

11. If you are ever unsatisfied, shoot me a PM and I will send replacements.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you are ever unsatisfied, shoot me a PM and I will send replacements.
    He's ALLLLIIIIIIVEEE!! hi Matt hope your doing better

13. Regarding hypernova dosing guys I’m just wanting to use on one small area so it would only take a small amount to cover, would this be ok or would I still be needing to do the full dose for the product to be effective?

14. In regards to clumping, have you tried placing the bottle in a bowl of boiling hot water, every morning and pre bed i boil a kettle and fill up a plastic bowl with water then place the bottle of supernova in it whilst showering then shake it 100-200 times and it seems to break up clumps and make the consistency much smoother, i still have 4 and a half bottles of supernova before i consider ordering some hypernova, how much of an upgrade is hypernova in terms of fat loss results compared to supernova which has been working well for me for the past year 400 odd days straight.

15. Its good to see this forum post related to the Eviscerate HYPERNova which is really nice and helpful things. Follow me at turbonuoma.lt

16. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Regarding hypernova dosing guys I’m just wanting to use on one small area so it would only take a small amount to cover, would this be ok or would I still be needing to do the full dose for the product to be effective?
    Smaller dosage is fine. Just make sure the desired area is covered.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Smaller dosage is fine. Just make sure the desired area is covered.
    I have been using original supernova for around 400 days now or more, over 1 year straight, do you feel there are long term benefits due to this extended run and is there any point in having a break.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 979
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM