EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I haven't had any issues with seperation
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I haven't had any issues with seperation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergestorms View Post
    I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.
    I only had one time which was during my first bottle with initial application that was more oily (loose) if you would even call it that. Since have started my second bottle which has been consistent; going on my 6 th week and no issues. Betas are effective, starting to see visual changes; I bought 12 betas as soon as he had released the new updated version because @dsade puts out great products that work. I would try to keep dosing and give it more time to see if you have an issue with more seperation.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sergestorms View Post
    I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.
    I only apply once a day because I use it concurrently with Supernova. There is some oil separation every time that can be seen at the dispenser opening, but vigorous shaking for ~30 seconds dispenses gel with no separation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    I only apply once a day because I use it concurrently with Supernova. There is some oil separation every time that can be seen at the dispenser opening, but vigorous shaking for ~30 seconds dispenses gel with no separation.
    I tried it again today. Major oil separation. I got a handful of oily liquid with a bit of brown goop. I shook it up, and it got way worse.

I may need to try a warm water bath, but I had to give up for now because the smell of this stuff is absolutely nasty. I have to put it on, let it dry and absorb, and then shower it off. I guess it was worth a try, but this stuff is not for me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sergestorms View Post
    I tried it again today. Major oil separation. I got a handful of oily liquid with a bit of brown goop. I shook it up, and it got way worse.

I may need to try a warm water bath, but I had to give up for now because the smell of this stuff is absolutely nasty. I have to put it on, let it dry and absorb, and then shower it off. I guess it was worth a try, but this stuff is not for me.
    Shoot me your order number and I can send a replacement. This isn't at all the way the rest of the product is, so I'm not sure what happened.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shoot me your order number and I can send a replacement. This isn't at all the way the rest of the product is, so I'm not sure what happened.
    Thanks for the quick response!

#5776 is the order.

I just sent you an email, following the instructions on the website.

It would be great if the replacement works, as I am in a great position to generate good feedback if it does. Already at the 10% body fat Level where improvements are quite easy to see. Diet is dialed-in, looking to come in leaner than ever for spring. Using this and Brite without any other fat burners. I usually get down to the 7-8% Level for summer, but looking to tighten up just that little bit more.

I don’t know if the cold temperatures in the Midwest may have affected the product during shipping?

Thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sergestorms View Post
    Thanks for the quick response!

#5776 is the order.

I just sent you an email, following the instructions on the website.

It would be great if the replacement works, as I am in a great position to generate good feedback if it does. Already at the 10% body fat Level where improvements are quite easy to see. Diet is dialed-in, looking to come in leaner than ever for spring. Using this and Brite without any other fat burners. I usually get down to the 7-8% Level for summer, but looking to tighten up just that little bit more.

I don’t know if the cold temperatures in the Midwest may have affected the product during shipping?

Thanks
    Could be. I had a couple of packages returned last week that were totally mangled, like they were sitting out in the snow for days. It's possible that the arctic freeze we had could have caused some major separation. They're designed to be stable around room temperature or lower during transit time, but those single degree temps are harsh.

8. Question Matt? Should hypernova be used twice per day? Or once?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sergestorms View Post
    The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse.
    Really surprised! First time I hear about this type weird experience. Let's try it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Question Matt? Should hypernova be used twice per day? Or once?
    Recommended is twice per day, but you will still get results with once.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Recommended is twice per day, but you will still get results with once.
    Got it. 2 pumps per application ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Got it. 2 pumps per application ?
    2-3.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    2-3.
    Gotcha. Two pumps covers my whole ab area. Maybe that extra pump for the back. It’s a little messy though. Very watery

14. How quick does this stuff dry? 3 pumps at twice a day, how long should a bottle last?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    How quick does this stuff dry? 3 pumps at twice a day, how long should a bottle last?
    I use gloves to rub it in, within a min it dries and should get a nice cooling sensation for 30-45 min after application. First bottle did two pumps twice a day bottle lasted me 25 days but was a little carried away first couple applications so could of easily got 30 days. Sorry maybe that doesn't help with how long the bottle will last with that procotol of 3x twice daily.

16. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    I use gloves to rub it in, within a min it dries and should get a nice cooling sensation for 30-45 min after application. First bottle did two pumps twice a day bottle lasted me 25 days but was a little carried away first couple applications so could of easily got 30 days. Sorry maybe that doesn't help with how long the bottle will last with that procotol of 3x twice daily.
    Helpful update!

17. Is there any experience now?

18. @dsade Does this need a break between bottles because of the Defuse ingredients?

19. Need to know...

20. No, not at all.

21. @dsade

How will this compare for making hyperclen?

Also the latest batch of supernova is browner and more liquid than the previous milky thicker batch of supernova I had, when I make supercln out of it I don't get the same warming, sweating effect I used to get with the milky version, is there something wrong with it?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    @dsade

How will this compare for making hyperclen?

Also the latest batch of supernova is browner and more liquid than the previous milky thicker batch of supernova I had, when I make supercln out of it I don't get the same warming, sweating effect I used to get with the milky version, is there something wrong with it?
    The hypernova is a lot thicker, with the pump bottles that are hard to get open. You will have to mix each dose in your hand.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The hypernova is a lot thicker, with the pump bottles that are hard to get open. You will have to mix each dose in your hand.
    Thanks and I'm assuming the efficacy will be the same or better?

24. Any upcoming sales planned on this?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Any upcoming sales planned on this?
    I'm waiting for more bottles. I ran out this week, but there will be a 2 bottle special.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 988
    Last Post: 08-28-2018, 05:45 AM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse