EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. @dsade how long do the defuse/defuse perpetua ingredients stay active in AT?

I'm thinking of using both Hypernova and Supernova concurrently, with Hyper used around my eating window and Super when I'm fasting.

2. I just hold my finger over the hole when shaking then i dont loose anything
    •   

3. It's really amazing still now. I just love to use it. Thanks and keep posting things like this.

4. When will nutriverse have this

5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    When will nutriverse have this
    As soon as the final labels arrive, which should be in a week or so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. New pump bottles arrived completely leak free. A+

7. Just started my hypernova today! Goes on really easily and dries quickly as well! Anyone use this pre bed?? I used the OG Eviscerate pre bed with no issues but was curious about hypernova!

Dsdade, are you going to be releasing another round of glycomyx or any intro workout carb sources anytime soon??

8. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Just started my hypernova today! Goes on really easily and dries quickly as well! Anyone use this pre bed?? I used the OG Eviscerate pre bed with no issues but was curious about hypernova!

Dsdade, are you going to be releasing another round of glycomyx or any intro workout carb sources anytime soon??
    On third week; everyday I do second dose before bed no issues at all. Cooling sensation puts me to sleep quick

9. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    On third week; everyday I do second dose before bed no issues at all. Cooling sensation put me to sleep quick
    How much weight have you lost from you started using hypernova

10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    How much weight have you lost from you started using hypernova
    Only 2.2 lbs since starting. Christmas week, I set myself back; held water weight for four days after due to increase in carb and sodium consumption.
    Last edited by timmy8888; 01-04-2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: My math skills

11. Feel like it is going to take past week four for someone like myself to notice great changes due to high fat content I carry (I've noticed some small changes though). I have a log up Evomuse hypernova unsponsored you can follow my training is nothing crazy, cardio is minimal, and my calories are moderate considering I'm going into week 16 of my cut haven't had to change anything other than add in hypernova. Everyone will be different on how product affects them due to body composition, training regimen, diet and amount of cardio. Knowing that @dsade puts out great products I will gladly put my faith in his company and be patient. Will keep people posted on my progress.

12. Just bought two bottles

13. I got two bottles after watching @ timmy8888 log. I have used Supernova. But now I'm a week into Hypernova
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

14. To be honest, one bottle is enough for me.

15. What’s the dosing protocol on this again

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    What’s the dosing protocol on this again
    Figure same protocol as supernova; from evomuse site, 'apply 3-4 pumps over entire ab area or other stubborn areas'. Been doing 2 pumps am (pre workout for myself no issues with it sweating off and staining shirts during exercise) and 2 pumps pm wash and dry area before applying has worked for me. Feel the cooling sensation from the product. Guess it's whatever is more convenient for you to dose hypernova maybe even 3-4 pumps once a day?

17. The result is pretty awesome, said to my cousin.

18. Anyone have an oil separating out of the solution?

19. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Anyone have an oil separating out of the solution?
    I did, just cover the hole with your thumb and shake the hell out of it for 15-20 sec, hasnt happened again

20. Matt, you just dont stop!! Just keeps getting better and better! Will def be giving this a try!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

21. Let's give it a try!

22. For those dosing this with BRITE, can the BRITE dosage be reduced and still get the same effect (or close to) since some of the BRITE ingredients are already in Hypernova? Or, could BRITE be taken with one daily dose of Hypernova for same effect? Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, but can't find an answer.

Thanks in advance!

23. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Matt, you just dont stop!! Just keeps getting better and better! Will def be giving this a try!
    Great advice!

24. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    New pump bottles arrived completely leak free. A+
    Superb to hear! A+

25. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Anyone have an oil separating out of the solution?
    I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 978
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 09:03 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM