The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since dsade has now got Defuse back in stock, I have been trying to put together the best way to dose the product after reading countless posts in different situations.

How Long Should you Use?

dsade if someone were using 2/2 protocol for 45 days, how long of a break should they take before staring it again?
4 weeks should be sufficient.
If you plan on using for 45 days straight , take a 4 week break.
If you are going to use 1-2x a week then you should be fine

Most Common Dose:
3 Caps 30 Minutes prior to largest meal (Cheat Meal)

Training Fasted:
If training fasted take before workout.
Take 2 Caps Prior to workout and another 2 caps later in the day

Training Fed:
If you're training with some carbs then take after workout.
If you are going to train first thing with intra-workout carbs take 2 post-workout and 2 later in the day

Half life!?

With the 2/2 Protocol you will want to spread your dose upward to 8 hours apart (the half-life). Matt can correct me if you do want to use them in a shorter time frame.

With the 2/2 protocol, is there a time frame when we need to burn off the circulating ffa or can we take 2 in the evening and workout say 2 or 3 hours after last dose?
Estimating by my research you have around 8 hours.
Any thing I see about the dosing and different situations I will update the original post. If there is any mistake, I will edit that post when Matt gets a chance to chime in.

I hope this helps you guys who plan on going hard around the holidays with the best possible situation to dose them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pre-post workout recommendation isn't critical, but by delaying dosing until after workout, you are prolonging the effects by 1-2 hours (depending on the length of workout.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
huh very interesting.. i was under the impression that defuse should be used MAYBE once weekly and that it was NOT an everyday supplement

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
huh very interesting.. i was under the impression that defuse should be used MAYBE once weekly and that it was NOT an everyday supplement
The new dosing protocol is a reduced dosing that can used for around 45 days.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hoping someone could help me out with my dosing protocol

6 AM Breakfast
12 PM Lunch
5 PM Gym
6:30-7 PM Dinner
10 PM Bed

where should i supplement defuse

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hoping someone could help me out with my dosing protocol

6 AM Breakfast
12 PM Lunch
5 PM Gym
6:30-7 PM Dinner
10 PM Bed

where should i supplement defuse
From post #1 you could split a 2/2 dose (prior to lunch and prior to last meal) since you train fed. If you trained fasted you would take pre-workout and a 2nd dose within 8 hours later.

Remember the product is meant to prevent those excess calories from immediately spilling over into fat cells and keeps them circulating to be burned off over a longer period. If you know one meal is gonna cause some damage do the 3 caps 30 minutes prior (as stated on bottle).

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. How is the 2/2 dosing protocol a reduced protocol, now that the serving size on the reformulated Defuse is 3 caps, not 4?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm confused. How is the 2/2 dosing protocol a reduced protocol, now that the serving size on the reformulated Defuse is 3 caps, not 4?
even with The Solutions advice above im still a bit confused too.

I thought this product was like an Ultimate GDA to be used very sparingly.

Now it seems to be a fat burner/inhibitor/GDA similar to OL Assassinate.

What exactly is the 8 hour window that is mentioned above?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse is not a GDA. Defuse prevents the body from storing extra calories as bodyfat by crippling the body's fat storage pathways. At full dosage you are getting a pretty comprehensive crippling of the body's fat storage enzymes which allows you to have a cheat meal (or a few days full on cheat) with minimal fat gain. The new dosing protocol gives you slightly smaller crippling effect spread over the course of a whole day allowing you to run the protocol for up to around 45 days. These keeps the body from going into full out compensation mode (basically upregulating those pathways) and letting you incorporate the dosing into a longer term fat loss strategy.

The full writeup is near the top of my subforum that explains the details of how it works.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Defuse is not a GDA. Defuse prevents the body from storing extra calories as bodyfat by crippling the body's fat storage pathways. At full dosage you are getting a pretty comprehensive crippling of the body's fat storage enzymes which allows you to have a cheat meal (or a few days full on cheat) with minimal fat gain. The new dosing protocol gives you slightly smaller crippling effect spread over the course of a whole day allowing you to run the protocol for up to around 45 days. These keeps the body from going into full out compensation mode (basically upregulating those pathways) and letting you incorporate the dosing into a longer term fat loss strategy.

The full writeup is near the top of my subforum that explains the details of how it works.
I will look for that write up now

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Defuse was reformulated? What is the difference or could you direct me to what has changed?

Somehow I missed this I new a new version also new name was coming out but I thought that was early next yr

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse was reformulated? What is the difference or could you direct me to what has changed?

Somehow I missed this I new a new version also new name was coming out but I thought that was early next yr

Thanks
A couple of redundant ingredients were removed. The product still works the same.

Maybe I should just change the name of the new product to Perpetua to prevent confusion.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
A couple of redundant ingredients were removed. The product still works the same.

Maybe I should just change the name of the new product to Perpetua to prevent confusion.
You'll still have the same problems. LOL, instead of getting asked the difference between Defuse and Defuse Perpetua, you'll just get asked the difference between Diffuse and Perpetua. You make innovative products that many consumers, including myself sometimes, are unfamiliar with. I'm sure the redundant questions (mine included) get annoying, but I'd view it as a good problem to have.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First use last night 3 Caps prior to last meal (30 minutes prior)
Weight in AM Wed : 171.8
Thur Morning after a pint of ice cream and defuse: 170.2

Yup... That was magical.
0 bloat, feel great. and weight is down and mirror looks better this morning.
I am a believer.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So should you take defuse immediately post workout?

Or in my case, I usually have a post workout shake & then eat dinner an hour later.

When do I take defuse?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Read post #1 prior to largest meal 3 caps or spread 2/2 throughout the day (which again is outlined above)

Insulin sensitivity is high post workout I would not waste it then just like it’s pointles to use a GDA post workout . Working out is the best GDA you can have

If you have a massive meal outside the post workout window I would dose 3 caps

Or again 2 in the afternoon and 2 later in the day
So should you take defuse immediately post workout?

Or in my case, I usually have a post workout shake & then eat dinner an hour later.

When do I take defuse?
3 caps before

Boom

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

3rd time using defuse
Wake up 1-1.5 pounds lighter every time after eating a pint of ice cream

Clever cutting and eating ice cream dsade your a genius

3 caps before and boom

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

3rd time using defuse
Wake up 1-1.5 pounds lighter every time after eating a pint of ice cream

Clever cutting and eating ice cream dsade your a genius

3 caps before and boom
Now dsade needs to make ice cream with defuse in it and sell in stores

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Go get an 1870 Tower
And then get back to me.
2 scoops buckeye on top

I live in columbus, have my entire life, and never even heard of handels? This looks amazing though lol. Of course ive had greaters hundreds of times.

Never understood the point of the cherry on top though?? Doesn't even belong on a sundae IMO lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I live in columbus, have my entire life, and never even heard of handels? This looks amazing though lol. Of course ive had greaters hundreds of times.

Never understood the point of the cherry on top though?? Doesn't even belong on a sundae IMO lol
This is graeters not handles my man (The tower) it’s epic from Graeters

Handles is very good
Buckeye
Oreo dough
Birthday cake
Blueberry cobbler
Pb brownie
Salted caramel pretzel
Spouse like a house
Graham central station
Pb ripple
Midnight madness
Cotton candy
Turtle
Pumpkin ripple
Snix

Go and sample all
The flavors and grab a 4 scoop sampler of
Your favorites

Thank me later

Johnabis

Awards
I usually have one full out cheat day every 2 or 3 weeks. so bad breakfast, bad lunch, bad dinner with desert. I try to eat bad in 3 hour windows where I will say take 4 defuse ( or 3 with new formula) along with 1 or 2 Slintensity, 30 minutes before each bad meal. Example at I will pop my first dose at 8:30am, then eat bad starting at 9am and feel i'm covered until 12:00pm. if I say want to have another bad meal at 1:30pm then at 1:00pm i'll take another dose, then be covered until 4:30pm. lastly at night I'll say eat dinner at 6:30pm. so I'll take my final dose at 6:00pm and then be covered from 6:30 to 9:30pm. again I only do this once every 2 or 3 weeks but I feel this strategy covers me all day.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
If I’m going on a 2 week vacation with the fam and likely will be unable to predict meal timing, would the 2/2 dosage be ideal for mitigating fat gain? Not planning any huge cheat meals but I want to enjoy myself/not limit family’s meal choices

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I’m going on a 2 week vacation with the fam and likely will be unable to predict meal timing, would the 2/2 dosage be ideal for mitigating fat gain? Not planning any huge cheat meals but I want to enjoy myself/not limit family’s meal choices
Yes
Take 2 mid morning and 2 in the evening prior to meals (30 min before)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Enjoying the new Star Wars
Eating pints of ice cream
Losing weight

#defuse

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Enjoying the new Star Wars
Eating pints of ice cream
Losing weight

#defuse

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you best utilize this in a prolonged evening of drinking? Lets say 10 hours total, with 6-8 beers consumed along with chips and/or pizza.

Johnabis

Awards
If it was me. I'd take 3, 30 minutes before I start then 3 or so hours later take another 3. So if starting at 5pm, take 3 at 4:30 then take another 3 at 8:00pm

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How would you best utilize this in a prolonged evening of drinking? Lets say 10 hours total, with 6-8 beers consumed along with chips and/or pizza.
Most Common Dose:
3 Caps 30 Minutes prior to largest meal (Cheat Meal)
If you aren't going to use it for one meal then do the 2/2 dosing (Spread dosing 6-8 hours apart)
take 2 caps before you drinks/food and take one during (another 2 caps)

Do the 3 cap if you know its one single meal

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With sushi all-you-can-eat for dinner and perhaps a desert, the dosing should be 3 caps 30 min before?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With sushi all-you-can-eat for dinner and perhaps a desert, the dosing should be 3 caps 30 min before?
If you eat sushi the way I eat sushi then most definitely the full 3 cap dose.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dsade if someone were using 2/2 protocol for 45 days, what is the impact/downside to running it longer? Like maybe running it for an additional 1 week past that 45 day mark? Thanks!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about dosing for the old formula? Would it be 2/2 or 3/2 for a prolonged dosing? Or should I just stick to the old 4/4 dosing on the old stuff and do it for a max of 21 days. (since it's just a different formula and not meant to be used like this new one?)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Can you stack DCP and Defuse?The 45 day daily dosing of Defuse that is?

Johnabis

Awards
What is the Half life when taking 3 ( or 4 of the old formula) If I were to eat bad at 9:00am, and then again at 2:00pm. I'd take 4 at 8:30am and then another 4 at 1:30pm.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is the Half life when taking 3 ( or 4 of the old formula) If I were to eat bad at 9:00am, and then again at 2:00pm. I'd take 4 at 8:30am and then another 4 at 1:30pm.
Post #1 covers half life (it is bolded and underlined) about 8 hours apart.
You will want to do the 2/2 dosing in the new formula if you wish to eat bad multiple times per day.
OR save 3 caps (new) for 1 bad meal.

There is also a dosing for the 2/2 (New) covered in post #1 as well.

Johnabis

Awards
Post #1 covers half life (it is bolded and underlined) about 8 hours apart.
You will want to do the 2/2 dosing in the new formula if you wish to eat bad multiple times per day.
OR save 3 caps (new) for 1 bad meal.

There is also a dosing for the 2/2 (New) covered in post #1 as well.

I thought the 2/2 dosing was if you were eating bad multiple days in a row. I usually have one big cheat meal once every 2 or 3 weeks.