dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Though I've been on a bulk the past 8 weeks, I wanted to test out a hypothesis in real time. So far since Friday, when the Defuse came in, I've dropped over an inch on my waist and had to drag out my 32s.

Fatty Acid Synthase, one of the primary fat storage enzymes, is one of the many targets of Defuse. Why struggle to burn off fat, like most fat burning formulas attempt, when it's much easier to prevent it from being stored in the first place. While there is something to be said about cellular flux (a hypothesis I'm developing) free fatty acids are much easier to burn in the bloodstream than trying to make stubborn fat cells release their goodies. There is a pretty wild synergy that exists between FAS inhibition and Brown/BRITE cell thermogenesis, resulting in some pretty rapid results. The timing is perfect and, for the Holidays, I've added a BRITE/Defuse combo with a discount of $12. This is quick and dirty, so don't mind the graphics.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/brite-defuse-combo

Pflugers Arch. 2013 Dec;465(12):1687-99. doi: 10.1007/s00424-013-1301-5. Epub 2013 Jul 5.
The central administration of C75, a fatty acid synthase inhibitor, activates sympathetic outflow and thermogenesis in interscapular brown adipose tissue.
Cassolla P1, Uchoa ET, Mansur Machado FS, Guimarães JB, Rissato Garófalo MA, de Almeida Brito N, Kagohara Elias LL, Coimbra CC, do Carmo Kettelhut I, Carvalho Navegantes LC.
Author information
Abstract

The present work investigated the participation of interscapular brown adipose tissue (IBAT), which is an important site for thermogenesis, in the anti-obesity effects of C75, a synthetic inhibitor of fatty acid synthase (FAS). We report that a single intracerebroventricular (i.c.v.) injection of C75 induced hypophagia and weight loss in fasted male Wistar rats. Furthermore, C75 induced a rapid increase in core body temperature and an increase in heat dissipation. In parallel, C75 stimulated IBAT thermogenesis, which was evidenced by a marked increase in the IBAT temperature that preceded the rise in the core body temperature and an increase in the mRNA levels of uncoupling protein-1. As with C75, an i.c.v. injection of cerulenin, a natural FAS inhibitor, increased the core body and IBAT temperatures. The sympathetic IBAT denervation attenuated all of the thermoregulatory effects of FAS inhibitors as well as the C75 effect on weight loss and hypophagia. C75 induced the expression of Fos in the paraventricular nucleus, preoptic area, dorsomedial nucleus, ventromedial nucleus, and raphé pallidus, all of which support a central role of FAS in regulating IBAT thermogenesis. These data indicate a role for IBAT in the increase in body temperature and hypophagia that is induced by FAS inhibitors and suggest new mechanisms explaining the weight loss induced by these compounds.

PMID:
DOI:
10.1007/s00424-013-1301-5

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide any more detail regarding your defuse/brite dosing protocol along with any special training and diet changes? Very in for info! My 2 bottles should be arriving today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you provide any more detail regarding your defuse/brite dosing protocol along with any special training and diet changes? Very in for info! My 2 bottles should be arriving today.
You'll want to follow standard dosing for BRITE 2×3, or can go up to 3x3, and Defuse you'll want to follow the extended protocol of 2 x 2, morning and late afternoon.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to follow standard dosing for BRITE 2×3, or can go up to 3x3, and Defuse you'll want to follow the extended protocol of 2 x 2, morning and late afternoon.
Thank you! If I am doing intermittent fasting is it still recommended to take the morning defuse dose? Or should I wait until ~30 min before my first meal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! If I am doing intermittent fasting is it still recommended to take the morning defuse dose? Or should I wait until ~30 min before my first meal?
I just worked that into the dosing protocol...if you are doing IF then yes, take it 30 minutes prior to first meal.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I just worked that into the dosing protocol...if you are doing IF then yes, take it 30 minutes prior to first meal.
Apologies, just found TheSolutions post about dosing. Thank you!