SHIPPING NOTICE 10/26-11/3

1. SHIPPING NOTICE 10/26-11/3

I will be away from the warehouse from 10/26 to 11/3. Shipping will resume on 11/4.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Did you get the supernova leaking bottles issue resolved. I just opened my package and it had leaked quite a bit. Had to clean off the bottles and everything hopefully I didn't lose too much product. That being said I still went ahead and today 11/4 just ordered 2 more bottles for stocking up purposes. Ordered the pump bottles again so I hope this is just a one time thing. Really don't want this next shipment to leak. I can give you my order number if needed
    •   

3. matt any idea when defuse pre orders will be shipping?

4. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    matt any idea when defuse pre orders will be shipping?
    There was an ingredient delay, but we have a rush order in. I'm hoping to have them out the door by the 19th.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be away from the warehouse from 10/26 to 11/3. Shipping will resume on 11/4.
    Aloha I put in an order for Clear edge on November 2 & was wondering if its back in stock or soon maybe?
    •   

6. Clear Edge should be here Wednesday.

7. Just curious can I use absolutely abliderated in the morning and eviscerate supernova at night? Not sure what you did differently with the ab-ab but it's so consistent, liquid is creamy and rubs in perfectly, dries within minutes, has a great smell and really works! I know you can use eviscerate supernova twice a day but I love ab-ab and feel it would compliment eviscerate supernova quite well no?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Just curious can I use absolutely abliderated in the morning and eviscerate supernova at night? Not sure what you did differently with the ab-ab but it's so consistent, liquid is creamy and rubs in perfectly, dries within minutes, has a great smell and really works! I know you can use eviscerate supernova twice a day but I love ab-ab and feel it would compliment eviscerate supernova quite well no?
    Thanks...I spent a LOT of time upgrading the production procedure and improving the thickeners to get the new consistency.

You can use Ab Ab in the morning and Supernova at night, but I would recommend it mostly if you have primarily VAT issues.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks...I spent a LOT of time upgrading the production procedure and improving the thickeners to get the new consistency.

You can use Ab Ab in the morning and Supernova at night, but I would recommend it mostly if you have primarily VAT issues.
    I'm lean as **** at the moment I'm just trying to get a shredded abdomen. Maybe I should just do supernova twice a day? Not sure which one is better for someone who is already pretty damn lean. I haven't been this lean since I was 18 and finishing military school. I'm 31 now

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I'm lean as **** at the moment I'm just trying to get a shredded abdomen. Maybe I should just do supernova twice a day? Not sure which one is better for someone who is already pretty damn lean. I haven't been this lean since I was 18 and finishing military school. I'm 31 now
    Yeah, you would get better results using Supernova 2x a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR 10/26 Wisconsin Judge Patrick J. Fiedler Food Nazi
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:04 PM
  2. Top 10 Apollo 11 Hoax Theories !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:17 PM