Evomuse's Service

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was told three months ago to throw away the Bobu I bought due to it being a bad batch and I would be sent a double replacement. Multiple emails and private messages have been sent and I've gotten no response and no replacement ever came in.

It's not a huge deal about the product itself but it's a little ridiculous and Evomuse service has definitely gone downhill. I understand Matt has stuff going on, but a simple email back isn't hard. It's pretty disappointing, me and my girlfriend have both enjoyed all of the Evomuse products we've tried but there's a line to where I finally give up and stop giving someone the benefit of a doubt.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I apologize brother Matt has a lot of personal situations happening. If I had any, I'd send it. He's outta commission at the moment.

Reactions: CF2

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
rascal same thing happened to me.
Had a bad absolute abliderate and i was told i would get a supernova in exchange from matt himself.
Never did i get anything.. I then stopped to mail since i thought its ridicolous that you have to remind some1 25 times..

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rascal same thing happened to me.
Had a bad absolute abliderate and i was told i would get a supernova in exchange from matt himself.
Never did i get anything.. I then stopped to mail since i thought its ridicolous that you have to remind some1 25 times..
What was wrong with the absolutely abliderated? I'm concerned now since I just ordered some on Friday. Also, why wouldn't he just replace the bad bottle of Absolutely abliderated?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed a relatively large order a couple weeks ago and it's been sitting in preshipment since aug 1. I've also tried to contact him to no avail. Disappointing for sure. Amazing products but the shipping is always a nightmare and usually blamed on the shipping company which we all know to be false. Hope I'm not ripped off a couple hundred bucks. Wish Matt all the best however.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
What was wrong with the absolutely abliderated? I'm concerned now since I just ordered some on Friday. Also, why wouldn't he just replace the bad bottle of Absolutely abliderated?
it was very clumpy and sticky. The ingredients didnt solve properly.
It was a bad batch he stated..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I am sorry to hear you are having any issues. Matt has been getting hit from all directions right now. I have gotten to know Matt over the past year pretty well, and I can tell you he REALLY wants to do right by people. Actually, sometimes it is his desire to help that has him giving too much to too many people and it just isn't realistic. Having said all that, I think he realizes that his personal issues are no excuse and he wants to make everything right....hopefully we can get there soon.

I am sure dsade will chime in when he has time to get back online (in addition to everything, he has to buy a new computer because he has been having issues with his laptop.)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also - just to be clear with everyone, I've been trying to help Matt get into and manage some of his larger accounts - so I have SOME insight into both sides of the table. I see what he is up against and his struggles, but I also am a customer first and use his products and understand your struggles with getting products as well. Unfortunately, Matt is kind of on his own trying to manage things and that includes sourcing some tough-to-find ingredients, testing, getting final products made, labeling, fighting with suppliers to ship, funding things, etc. - and then trying to sell, box, ship and provide customer service. And that doesn't even get into his personal issues where he PHYSICALLY can't get to work some days.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It gets to a point where the same excuses over and over start to mean nothing. Either get some help or stop operating and screwing people over worse than me. I couldn't care less about the one tub of lotion I'm not getting.

I know there are people who have spent way more and gotten way worse service and it's just started to become a joke.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I am sorry to hear you are having any issues. Matt has been getting hit from all directions right now. I have gotten to know Matt over the past year pretty well, and I can tell you he REALLY wants to do right by people. Actually, sometimes it is his desire to help that has him giving too much to too many people and it just isn't realistic. Having said all that, I think he realizes that his personal issues are no excuse and he wants to make everything right....hopefully we can get there soon.

I am sure dsade will chime in when he has time to get back online (in addition to everything, he has to buy a new computer because he has been having issues with his laptop.)
He is a solid dude and sure does his best to help out this community. Send him our best

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered absolutely abliderated from another store as well just in case this takes along time for him to ship me my order. I hate having to do express shipping though. Hopefully Matt refunds me my shipping

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt's a solid guy who has earned the benefit of the doubt from long-time forum members. He has always done right by his customers. Give him some time to recover, follow his company on social media if you want detailed explanations of what's currently happening, and take a breath.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I placed an order from EvoMuse on 8/3 and it still hasn't shipped yet.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Evomuse products and ALL my most recent purchases have been from them directly. I usually receive them a couple days later, one weekend I ordered near a holiday and it took perhaps 5 days. That being said, there are some control issues with some of their products, and some of their products are amazing. I've noticed Brite has an issue with not lasting a month at 2 pumps 3 times a day, but have been told repeatedly that it's fixed. I've been thru 3 bottles now. On the other hand, Supernova seems to last much longer than a month, even at dosing two times a day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Evomuse products and ALL my most recent purchases have been from them directly. I usually receive them a couple days later, one weekend I ordered near a holiday and it took perhaps 5 days. That being said, there are some control issues with some of their products, and some of their products are amazing. I've noticed Brite has an issue with not lasting a month at 2 pumps 3 times a day, but have been told repeatedly that it's fixed. I've been thru 3 bottles now. On the other hand, Supernova seems to last much longer than a month, even at dosing two times a day.
Yeah - using pumps never works out well. I always get 21-26 days from a bottle. It's just the nature of the pump. I just figure a bottle lasts 3 weeks if I get a couple extra days, great. The other thing you could do is to just go with 5 pumps instead of 6 per day. That should get almost an extra- 4-5 days out of the bottle, and if each pump is over-dosing you'd be closer to the recommended dose anyway.

Or you could use a syringe and measure exactly, but I like the pumps because of the convenience, so I am willing to give up a couple days because it over-doses a little.

The softgels would eliminate the issue altogether, but I still like the liquid.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a shipping confirmation so maybe things are starting to get back to normal? Hope dsade is doing ok. He's been quiet on FB as well.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I received an email from him so things make more sense now

mn72661

Awards
I can't speak to the issues above, but the guys spine is literally degenerating thanks to numerous surgeries, infections, etc. I don't even want to know the meds needed to handle that sh*t show.

I understand where everyone's coming from and I don't blame them. I'm not making excuses on Matt's behalf, but he's always done right by me. I hope everything works out for everyone and he can get caught up.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah - using pumps never works out well. I always get 21-26 days from a bottle. It's just the nature of the pump. I just figure a bottle lasts 3 weeks if I get a couple extra days, great. The other thing you could do is to just go with 5 pumps instead of 6 per day. That should get almost an extra- 4-5 days out of the bottle, and if each pump is over-dosing you'd be closer to the recommended dose anyway.

Or you could use a syringe and measure exactly, but I like the pumps because of the convenience, so I am willing to give up a couple days because it over-doses a little.

The softgels would eliminate the issue altogether, but I still like the liquid.
Ha. That's one way to solve it. Or they could just be filled for a 30 day supply at 2 pumps 3 times a day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. That's one way to solve it. Or they could just be filled for a 30 day supply at 2 pumps 3 times a day.
I think you're missing the issue - they ARE filled appropriately. They are 180 ml and the dosing is 2 ml three times a day - = 6 ml a day = 30 days.

The issue is that when you use a pump, it may be a "1 ml" squirt for each pump, but they tend to be inaccurate by quite a bit. What winds up happening is the pump is probably more like 1.1 or 1.2 ml per squirt and 2 pumps = 2.2-2.4 ml, three times a day = 6.6 - 7.2 ml/day that you actually end up using.

So, let's just say 7 ml/day for a 180 ml bottle = approx. 25 days. This is pretty much my experience with the bottles I get. The pump isn't exact, it overdoses just a little. Which is fine by me - I get more each day and get the convenience - but yeah, you give up some days.

If they were premeasured into soft-gels this issue would be eliminated, because they would be measured for you already and you wouldn't have the inaccuracy of the pump.

Or you could measure with a syringe, 2 ml X 3 times a day and you should get 30 days - but this isn't very convenient.

Or you could squirt 5 pumps, which using the 1.1-1.2 ml per pump math above would yield 5.5 - 6 ml/day (which is the recommended dose anyway).

This is a constant issue with pumps - and it isn't just Evomuse, it's almost every company that uses them for anything, with the exception of some fairly expensive pumps.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're missing the issue - they ARE filled appropriately. They are 180 ml and the dosing is 2 ml three times a day - = 6 ml a day = 30 days.

The issue is that when you use a pump, it may be a "1 ml" squirt for each pump, but they tend to be inaccurate by quite a bit. What winds up happening is the pump is probably more like 1.1 or 1.2 ml per squirt and 2 pumps = 2.2-2.4 ml, three times a day = 6.6 - 7.2 ml/day that you actually end up using.

So, let's just say 7 ml/day for a 180 ml bottle = approx. 25 days. This is pretty much my experience with the bottles I get. The pump isn't exact, it overdoses just a little. Which is fine by me - I get more each day and get the convenience - but yeah, you give up some days.

If they were premeasured into soft-gels this issue would be eliminated, because they would be measured for you already and you wouldn't have the inaccuracy of the pump.

Or you could measure with a syringe, 2 ml X 3 times a day and you should get 30 days - but this isn't very convenient.

Or you could squirt 5 pumps, which using the 1.1-1.2 ml per pump math above would yield 5.5 - 6 ml/day (which is the recommended dose anyway).

This is a constant issue with pumps - and it isn't just Evomuse, it's almost every company that uses them for anything, with the exception of some fairly expensive pumps.
Thanks for clearing that up.

mn72661

Awards

I would concur. Squirting directly into "00" sized caps a full pump always overflows it by it just a little. I tend to go just shy of that point, but sometimes i just apply too much pressure. Maybe not ideal, but certainly not enough to detract from using the product by any means. A better quality pump (if one reasonably exists) is just going to push the price point up

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt is a good guy dealing with a lot.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade
hope you're back now
Please check your PMs from me.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I have an issue with a recent order. What is the best way to contact dsade?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Apparently there is none.
I have purchased directly from him for years and have only had one issue where he went above and beyond to replace a defective product.

My issue today is a simple picking error(I did not receive what I ordered) that I expect will be resolved just as positively and easily.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone has an issue and can't get through to Matt, feel free to shoot me a PM with details. I can't promise anything because I am not officially a customer service guy....but I do manage some of the retail accounts and talk to Matt and we will try to get it cleared up.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has an issue and can't get through to Matt, feel free to shoot me a PM with details. I can't promise anything because I am not officially a customer service guy....but I do manage some of the retail accounts and talk to Matt and we will try to get it cleared up.
Thank you for offering your assistance. I shot an email to the sales@ address and will await a reply.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
How's Matt doing?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got a shipping notification. While it was a ridiculous ordeal that it took this long for such a small item and the communication was non existent, I was sent way more than what I'm owed and will share it amongst others once it comes in.

I still haven't heard back from any of my emails or messages, so I'm not sure who is taking care of it on their end.

I'm hoping everyone else can get theirs figured out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's Matt doing?
Matt is fighting. Had some stuff happen in the past couple weeks but I think he will be OK, I hope. I am sure he appreciates the concern.

I just got a shipping notification. While it was a ridiculous ordeal that it took this long for such a small item and the communication was non existent, I was sent way more than what I'm owed and will share it amongst others once it comes in.

I still haven't heard back from any of my emails or messages, so I'm not sure who is taking care of it on their end.

I'm hoping everyone else can get theirs figured out.
He is trying to make up as best he can. If there was extra in there, it is because Matt wants to make it right. If he hasn't responded, I apologize for him. He and one part time person ship all the orders and he has major back issues and other issues that typically keep him out of the warehouse at least 1-2 days a week and he tries to catch up. I know it is the same excuse over and over ...but it isn't an easy situation to solve. He is trying. Also, he lost his entire laptop a little over a week ago so he is trying to get all that together and may have lost emails.

Like I said above - let me know if something is t right and I will help if I can.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Matt is fighting. Had some stuff happen in the past couple weeks but I think he will be OK, I hope. I am sure he appreciates the concern.

He is trying to make up as best he can. If there was extra in there, it is because Matt wants to make it right. If he hasn't responded, I apologize for him. He and one part time person ship all the orders and he has major back issues and other issues that typically keep him out of the warehouse at least 1-2 days a week and he tries to catch up. I know it is the same excuse over and over ...but it isn't an easy situation to solve. He is trying. Also, he lost his entire laptop a little over a week ago so he is trying to get all that together and may have lost emails.

Like I said above - let me know if something is t right and I will help if I can.
The package I got a notification for is more than enough. I do feel bad and wish him the best, but if he wants to continue to keep running his business and continue to make people happy he needs to get some help here quickly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The package I got a notification for is more than enough. I do feel bad and wish him the best, but if he wants to continue to keep running his business and continue to make people happy he needs to get some help here quickly.
Yes. I really appreciate the feedback to be honest. Obviously not what we want to hear, but what we need to hear.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Sincerely hope him the best with personal matters, but these issues have been going on for far too long and it's unacceptable. If he can't handle on his own,he needs to bring someone/others on who can step in. I remember a few months back hearing about this huge news with him partnering up with the person that used to be with LG Sciences, and how things were going to get so much better.

We're still waiting..

Ray Donovan

Awards
I love Evomuse products but the constant out of stock and shipping issues has really been a drag. I know Matt puts the effort in but as a business-minded guy I truly wonder what it would take to make Evomuse more reputable (other than every products' effectiveness). Matt could have a ton of cash flow if everything was in stock and he didn't use USPS.

Honestly I am hesitant to order anything because it probably won't be in stock next month. :( I like to stay on supplements consistently and long-term.

That said Matt did send 6 bottles of Slintensity recently that were in preshipment for well over a month! So upsetting. It shouldn't be like this!

I spent 3k on evomuse supps last year.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I love Evomuse products but the constant out of stock and shipping issues has really been a drag. I know Matt puts the effort in but as a business-minded guy I truly wonder what it would take to make Evomuse more reputable (other than every products' effectiveness). Matt could have a ton of cash flow if everything was in stock and he didn't use USPS.

Honestly I am hesitant to order anything because it probably won't be in stock next month. :( I like to stay on supplements consistently and long-term.

That said Matt did send 6 bottles of Slintensity recently that were in preshipment for well over a month! So upsetting. It shouldn't be like this!

I spent 3k on evomuse supps last year.
A small business takes time to remanufacture products. Cash flow doesn't say it all because Evomuse is TOP quality at a damn near manufacturing price. He hooks folks up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one if very few owners/business I tend to just not give a hard time about when shyt hits the fan. I always feel like I'm supporting a local business in a weird way. Sometimes your orders get stalled out or not go perfect but its never an intention to screw over the customer. I can always forgive, just expect things can happen when dealing with him, but its certainly not always an issue.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I have purchased directly from him for years and have only had one issue where he went above and beyond to replace a defective product.

My issue today is a simple picking error(I did not receive what I ordered) that I expect will be resolved just as positively and easily.
Quick update:

Matt got back to me within a few hours of receiving my email. He said he would get the missing items out to me ASAP and threw in a pretty big extra for my inconvenience. A shipping label was created the following day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the communications...I'm working from a barebones, temporary laptop and I don't have access to a lot of my programs (including my whole invoicing program, which has jacked AR/AP beyond belief.) In spite of communications, I'm remedying shipping issues with extra product. If anyone is still outstanding, let me know. I have brought in a replacement for my employee, who left me up **** creek by suddenly quitting.

Gut Health is restocked (and on sale!), we have new pump bottles for all of the topicals and BRITE, and Slintensity should be here tomorrow (also going to be on sale, big time.) Clear Edge ingredients are on the way to production, with DCP coming right behind.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see Gut Health back. I only had 5 days left. Placed order today. Defeinetly going to try new SuperNova bottle. My last bottle never did get better. Stained 2 shirts and is still clumpy. I can send it to you if you want to see what caused it, for QA testing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see Gut Health back. I only had 5 days left. Placed order today. Defeinetly going to try new SuperNova bottle. My last bottle never did get better. Stained 2 shirts and is still clumpy. I can send it to you if you want to see what caused it, for QA testing.
It's cool, but I DO need feedback on the new pump bottles. I'll shoot one out for you tomorrow. Still need to shake it before each application, but it's far superior.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's cool, but I DO need feedback on the new pump bottles. I'll shoot one out for you tomorrow. Still need to shake it before each application, but it's far superior.
Sounds good. I look forward to testing it.

Also for any grammar police itt, I put Fein on purpose in definitely as a play on words lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out what I just saw....

Attach2682_20170824_183359.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Created your order, you should get a confirmation shortly.

But...I have to ban you. We don't allow humor here in this forum.

mn72661

Awards
Looks similar to the flawless DFH pump I had. It was perfect in terms of squeezing all the product out. I cracked it open and tried to get the leftovers which were next to nothing. Definitely an upgrade

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed my first order through the Evomuse site today and I am impressed dsade within 15 minutes, I got tracking. I couldn't pass up the year of Gut Health pack with the 15% off.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I placed my first order through the Evomuse site today and I am impressed dsade within 15 minutes, I got tracking. I couldn't pass up the year of Gut Health pack with the 15% off.
That is a killer deal. Unfortunately a bottle won't last me 2 months. My gf uses it too...so a bottle only lasts a month. We ran out a month ago and she was so upset with me that I had to hound Matt until he sent me hos own personal stock. Haha.

I think Gut Health is something people sometimes don't notice until they run out of it..and a week later they feel like crap.