EvoMuse Presents: Defuse Perpetua

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. EvoMuse Presents: Defuse Perpetua

I've fielded so many questions about why Defuse needs to be used in a burst type manner. The answer is (usually) the same - homeostasis. If you block mature pathways strongly enough and for a long enough period, the body is unbelievably capable of finding ways around. Not to mention the blowback of blocking these enzymes for long enough, then stopping the Defuse would be......bad.

Anyway, I have been working on something since releasing Defuse that would get around it, and today I found it. While mature cells are "set in their ways" and other than turning them into BRITE cells, preadipocytes and undifferentiated cells (the reason BMP is so effective as well) can be messed with relentlessly without screwing up the body too badly.

I'm putting the final touched on Defuse Prolong (probably need a better name). This will be a version of Defuse that you CAN take for extended periods of time, that blocks so many pathways that trigger rapid lipid droplet accumulation in freshly differentiated 3t3 cells as well as many other pathways that cause fat cells to proliferate.

This throws a huge wrench into the stable production plan that we were finalizing, but I'm going to see about picking up a quick line of credit from my bank to finance this.. Luckily, this product will be effective year round, but especially effective during the holiday/Fall/Winter seasons when we let ourselves indulge a bit because we're dressed like Randy from A Christmas Story so we think people won't notice.

Well, I notice and it's depressing. We're once again creating something that hasn't been seen before. This is no carb blocker, so fat blocker that keeps nutrients from being absorbed.

This is SPARTA!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. I am all in.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

3. Looking forward to trying this. Any chance of this dropping before 2017 Holiday Season?

4. And as usual - sounds too good to be true......and it'll probably work better than expected!

5. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Looking forward to trying this. Any chance of this dropping before 2017 Holiday Season?
    Yep, I have a few people that have offered some limited funding short term. Again, shooting for September.
    •   

6. in thank you

7. Sounds very promising. Can't wait to try!

8. Subbed

9. Sub'd.

10. Yess, sounds awesome
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

11. You're incredible @dsade. Keep it up brother!

12. subbed- I'd be all over this (and regular Defuse!)

13. always in for these amazing new products
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

14. Yup, I'm in.

15. In. As usual, Matt doing big things!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

16. I'm in

17. Subbed I'm IN, also need more regular Defuse and DCP before August.

18. I'm changing the name to Defuse Perpetua, since you can take it long term. I'm going to post one hint at a few target pathways.

The difficulty of this research vs Defuse is mind blowing. Your body has at least 25 different pathways that it can use to recruit mesenchymal stem cells to preadipocytes, then cram those preadipocytes full of lipid droplets until they burst into fully mature fat cells ready to **** up our physiques.

Well, not on MY watch. I've already spent about 60 hours in the last 5 days on this and I'm just about done.

Geranylgeraniol Suppresses the Expression of Adipogenic Genes and the Differentiation of Murine 3T3-F442A and 3T3-L1 Preadipocytes

Manal Elfakhani1, Sophie Yount2 and Huanbiao Mo1

+
    Author Affiliations

1Nutrition, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
    2Chemistry, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA

Abstract

Fundamental to the pathology of obesity is the hypertrophy and hyperplasia of adipocytes. Lipid accumulation in differentiated adipocytes is part of the adipocyte lifecycle that eventually leads to recruitment of macrophages and inflammation. We have previously shown that lovastatin, a competitive inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG CoA) reductase, suppresses the differentiation of murine 3T3-F442A adipocytes via mevalonate deprivation. Tocotrienols, down-regulators of HMG CoA reductase, inhibit adipocyte differentiation via suppression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ). We hypothesize that geranylgeraniol, a diterpene known to accelerate the degradation of HMG CoA reductase, mimics the impact of lovastatin and tocotrienol in suppressing adipocyte differentiation and the expression of adipogenic genes. Oil Red O staining and Adipo-Red assay showed that a 7-d incubation with 2.5 – 20 μmol/L geranylgeraniol decreased the intracellular triglyceride content of murine 3T3-F442A and 3T3-L1 adipocytes in a concentration-dependent manner. Geranylgeraniol also down-regulated the expression of PPARγ, a key regulator of adipocyte differentiation, as well as the expression of adipocyte marker genes comprising adiponectin, leptin, fatty acid binding protein 4 (FABP4) and lipoprotein lipase, as measured by real-time qPCR. Concurrently, Western-blot showed that geranylgeraniol reduced the levels of PPARγ, FABP4 and C/EBPα proteins. No cytotoxicity was observed in preadipocyte cells incubated with geranylgeraniol (0–400 μmol/L) for 24 and 48 h. Mevalonate-derived metabolites have crucial roles in promoting adipocyte differentiation by regulating the expression of adipogenic genes. Dietary mevalonate suppressors as anti-adipogenesis compounds may have potential in the prevention of obesity.

Support or Funding Information

19. Came back to the forums just in time. The real question is....what's nice to stack with this?

20. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Came back to the forums just in time. The real question is....what's nice to stack with this?
    BMP and EP4

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BMP and EP4
    Ep4?

22. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ep4?
    Yessir.....another unique non-hormonal pathway to build muscle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 363
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 07:20 PM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 04:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 06:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    Replies: 66