EvoMuse Presents: Defuse Perpetua

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    So resveratrol is an ingredient? What about its bioavailability?
    I haven't touched on that yet. There will be some more ingredients with absorption/bioavailability issues - so you'll just have to wait and see.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Sub
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. The real question is - if I ask really nicely, can I have some today?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    The real question is - if I ask really nicely, can I have some today?
    Let me see what I have here up my......nope. Not quite yet. Shooting HARD to have this out in 4-5 weeks.

    Now that we have more Gut Health enroute, and more BMP powder, not to mention the restock of Clear Edge and Slintensity, we'll have all the funding we need to move forward immediately.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me see what I have here up my......nope. Not quite yet. Shooting HARD to have this out in 4-5 weeks.

    Now that we have more Gut Health enroute, and more BMP powder, not to mention the restock of Clear Edge and Slintensity, we'll have all the funding we need to move forward immediately.
    Best news all day!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me see what I have here up my......nope. Not quite yet. Shooting HARD to have this out in 4-5 weeks.

    Now that we have more Gut Health enroute, and more BMP powder, not to mention the restock of Clear Edge and Slintensity, we'll have all the funding we need to move forward immediately.

    Great news! Will be keeping my eye on this

  7. Will be getting this, when will DCP and Original Defuse be back, i will be needing more, i am on my last tub of DCP and like the product, i can wait a little longer for the Defuse but would like to have another tub so i do not have to ration the one i have, i am using 8 caps on re-feeds instead of 10-12 to make it last and may even drop it to 6 to prolong tub.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Will be getting this, when will DCP and Original Defuse be back, i will be needing more, i am on my last tub of DCP and like the product, i can wait a little longer for the Defuse but would like to have another tub so i do not have to ration the one i have, i am using 8 caps on re-feeds instead of 10-12 to make it last and may even drop it to 6 to prolong tub.
    I didn't even know you could go higher than 4 on Defuse! So like on a massive cheat meal it would be ok to pop 8 caps beforehand?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I didn't even know you could go higher than 4 on Defuse! So like on a massive cheat meal it would be ok to pop 8 caps beforehand?
    My re-feed days are 8k calories some times 8500 kcals, around 6-750 grams of protein, 1000-1200 grams of carbs and fats are 80-115 maybe 120 grams max, i always try to keep fats as low as possible if possible to get in the volume of food.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    My re-feed days are 8k calories some times 8500 kcals, around 6-750 grams of protein, 1000-1200 grams of carbs and fats are 80-115 maybe 120 grams max, i always try to keep fats as low as possible if possible to get in the volume of food.
    For above i have been using 8-10, i do 4 in the AM prior to fasted training with 2 EBF recompadrol and 2 DCP, then 2 more a couple of hours later then another 2 and sometimes 2 more for a total of 10 caps in one day

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I didn't even know you could go higher than 4 on Defuse! So like on a massive cheat meal it would be ok to pop 8 caps beforehand?
    DO NOT take 8 at once haha... did this by accident one time and it made me so sick. 4 + 4 a few hours later or even 4 + 2 + 2 spread every 2-4 hrs is ususally what i do on big cheat days
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    DO NOT take 8 at once haha... did this by accident one time and it made me so sick. 4 + 4 a few hours later or even 4 + 2 + 2 spread every 2-4 hrs is ususally what i do on big cheat days
    Ahah! Thanks for the heads up!

  13. How does this new defuse sit alongside DCP in a fat burning stack?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    How does this new defuse sit alongside DCP in a fat burning stack?
    They are basically like 2 peas in a pod, devastating fat when used together
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    DO NOT take 8 at once haha... did this by accident one time and it made me so sick. 4 + 4 a few hours later or even 4 + 2 + 2 spread every 2-4 hrs is ususally what i do on big cheat days
    I have taken 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 once and was ok but never more than 4 in one go, i will only be using 6-8 per day now as i feel it is an adequate dose and no more benefit is gained from the higher dosing it is just less economical.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have taken 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 once and was ok but never more than 4 in one go, i will only be using 6-8 per day now as i feel it is an adequate dose and no more benefit is gained from the higher dosing it is just less economical.
    Yep you can def dose them all through the day, just all at once (and with a gda too) was terrible.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yep you can def dose them all through the day, just all at once (and with a gda too) was terrible.
    How'd your bum handle that??? Haha. Slintensity + Defuse = bathroom in an hour regardless if I want to or not haha
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    How'd your bum handle that??? Haha. Slintensity + Defuse = bathroom in an hour regardless if I want to or not haha
    Yep same story for me. Within an hour with first dose every time haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. How did it go? Any date yet? where can I get defuse??

  20. I haven't seen much hype about the pre-order. Is that still the old formula. I haven't been able to try it and jumped on it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I haven't seen much hype about the pre-order. Is that still the old formula. I haven't been able to try it and jumped on it.
    Pre order is for the regular defuse
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Pre order is for the regular defuse
    Is this live?
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Pre order is for the regular defuse
    I am interested 2 and am based in UK so is there an international shipping.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me see what I have here up my......nope. Not quite yet. Shooting HARD to have this out in 4-5 weeks.

    Now that we have more Gut Health enroute, and more BMP powder, not to mention the restock of Clear Edge and Slintensity, we'll have all the funding we need to move forward immediately.
    Matt clear your PM's brother

  25. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am interested 2 and am based in UK so is there an international shipping.
    Yep, ships internationally
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse presents...HUNG
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  4. EvoMuse Presents: MyoPeptide
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM
  5. EvoMuse Presents: Strafe™
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in