Loose skin

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wife has a little abdominal loose skin from 3 boys in 4 years. Any of your products have the ability to help? It is minor but bending over there is some rippling of that area. Thank you.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Honestly the best thing for this is going to be diet and exercise. Topical's for fat loss hardly work. Also you can try some firming lotion for like after pregnancy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I figure surgery is the option, she has abs so it's not diet or weight lose needed. Just fishing for something to avoid due to it being minor. I know dsade is up on stuff like this with creams and such.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to work on Skyn Fyrm. We can stimulate collegen growth and generate new skin cells via recruitment of stem cells, and there is a lot of evidence that we can have some effect.

I have really Just been so crippled by my health issues and trying to get the line restocked that a lot of the skin stuff has been put on the back burner.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the response. Good luck with your unfortunate health issues. All of us on the board have been following and hoping you get better. Any thoughts on supernova?
It just great fat burner.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the response. Good luck with your unfortunate health issues. All of us on the board have been following and hoping you get better. Any thoughts on supernova?
It just great fat burner.
Thank you, I apperciate the support a ton.

Supernova I put a lot of time in, perfecting the carrier and taking the absolutely most effective ingredients from both the Eviscerate and the Abliderate, then studying which ingredients in BRITE would work best topically. Turned out far more potent than I expected, honestly.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade i just recently came across (what i believe) is your brand evomuse.

you really are absolutely innovative. I have lost close to 70 pounds and have a lot of extra skin. Ive contemplated getting it surgically removed but would love to try a product like this first.

Also i see you make various types of fat burners. I do feel like your product line is more for the advanced user.

Could you possibly (in shorter terms) break down your fat burning products?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade i just recently came across (what i believe) is your brand evomuse.

you really are absolutely innovative. I have lost close to 70 pounds and have a lot of extra skin. Ive contemplated getting it surgically removed but would love to try a product like this first.

Also i see you make various types of fat burners. I do feel like your product line is more for the advanced user.

Could you possibly (in shorter terms) break down your fat burning products?
This one is a little out of date, but still applies pretty well. I'll try and update it this weekend.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/275175-evomuse-guide-total.html