SuperBrite

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Does ECA work well with Brite as well as the Clen, e.g. in rotation because clen i find works better 2 weeks on and 2-4 weeks off, E does hammer beta receptors also so i like to not use back to back and use an OTC fat burner e.g. such as Bloodshred Raw or Ignit3 in between.
    IIRC prolonged use of ephedrine lowers BAT activation, I can't pinpoint any studies on this nor do I know the acute effects on BAT but it's worth considering.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    IIRC prolonged use of ephedrine lowers BAT activation, I can't pinpoint any studies on this nor do I know the acute effects on BAT but it's worth considering.
    I only use in 2 week runs and every 4-6 or even 8 weeks when cutting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I only use in 2 week runs and every 4-6 or even 8 weeks when cutting.
    What is dose you normally use, i have been using up to 90mg per day

4. I just want to say the new Supernova has a different consistency than my previous bottle, and now actually "burns" a bit when applied. The old bottle was more "menthol cool" on my skin and had clumps when I neared the bottom, this one has less of that menthol and more burning once applied. Sort of like a niacin flush on the skin.

Just want to make sure this is proper? Also the new Brite (I got the combo) is less menthol tasting that the previous and easier to stomach.

5. Matt, tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full

Is there any reason either of these products would cause high blood pressure? Never had it before, SuperBrite is the only supps I am or have used in the last 2 months.
    •   

6. I have placed an order for BRITE and plan on running for a couple, 3-4 months over the winter period, what should i notice with the use in combination with supernova, e.g. BRITE at recommended dose and supernova am and pm.

7. I have been eating like ****, and barely training due to injuries and I have LOST weight/inches. All Im on is BRITE and Nova

8. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    I have been eating like ****, and barely training due to injuries and I have LOST weight/inches. All Im on is BRITE and Nova
    sounds good, will be looking forward to running it at my current low body fat levels and carb cycling to see how low i can go body fat wise, supernova has been working well for the past 3 months i have been using it straight, i have used it through cutting, a maintenance phase which i had 7-8k refeeds with 1000-1400 grams of carbs twice per week and now during the past 3.5 weeks 23 days of strict PSMF cutting i have started to see more vascularity through ab area where i apply the supernova, for the first time ever i have noticed veins running upwards through obliques and middle of abs which is a new for me.

9. I had to stop Supernova because I was doinking these broads coming over and my morning's dose would rub off on them and burn their parts when we sweat. LOL. True story.

10. Superbrite and Nova combo cant be beat. Matt makes some of the most innovative products out there. And they work as stated.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Superbrite and Nova combo cant be beat. Matt makes some of the most innovative products out there. And they work as stated.
    Do you mean using the supernova topical and then consuming the brite liquid oil based supplement, i cannot wait for my order to arrive so i can start up a few month run on brite, just hope that the BRITE, Supernova and Assass1nate as well as Ignit3 can keep me in my lean condition as diet loosens up over the winter period, my abs have never been in the condition they are now from a few months use of supernova and DCP which i have been out of for past 42 days, i am in need of some DCP and Defuse for winter to stay as lean as possible.

12. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Do you mean using the supernova topical and then consuming the brite liquid oil based supplement, i cannot wait for my order to arrive so i can start up a few month run on brite, just hope that the BRITE, Supernova and Assass1nate as well as Ignit3 can keep me in my lean condition as diet loosens up over the winter period, my abs have never been in the condition they are now from a few months use of supernova and DCP which i have been out of for past 42 days, i am in need of some DCP and Defuse for winter to stay as lean as possible.
    Yes sir. I used both products with bloodshred raw and I have never been leaner by doing less cardio and dieting. You'll enjoy it with ignite, basically the same as bloodshred

13. I have 2 SN. I think I am 14-16% bf. High for me. Currently using Brite and going well. Should I add SN now or when I'm lower bf?

14. Supernova works at any body fat level.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Supernova works at any body fat level.
    But is it best used at lower bf? Compared to other fat burners that aren't usually effective at lower bf?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    But is it best used at lower bf? Compared to other fat burners that aren't usually effective at lower bf?
    Fat loss is steady either way, and the conversion to BRITE cells (subcutaenous) is pronounced and dramatic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fat loss is steady either way, and the conversion to BRITE cells (subcutaenous) is pronounced and dramatic.
    I am starting up BRITE next week from monday, i just got my order of 5 bottles to trial it.

What should be expected when running in combination with the supernova which i have been using for past 3 months now and it has been great, mid section has never been as lean and vascular.

Also i want to pre order the defuse but am based in UK.

is there any eta on when DCP will be back in stock?

sorry for all questions just interested in getting hold of some more DCP and Defuse as they have been awesome products that i am currently out of.

18. I've been using BRITE for just two days now and I'm already hot as hell (in a good way) and sweating bullets in my 68 degree apartment.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheNietzsche View Post
    I've been using BRITE for just two days now and I'm already hot as hell (in a good way) and sweating bullets in my 68 degree apartment.
    This is great how have you been dosing it.

20. Doing 3 pumps twice a day. Haven't even had today's second dose yet...

21. I am on day 1, i have used 2 pumps 3 times today with each main meals, i like the mad menthol mint like taste, it is an enjoyable product to consume, how long until it is released in soft gel form for easier dosing, i also plan on using for a few months in combination with supernova, hope to have good fat loss from 2 products combined, and to keep midsection lean through winter months, i will also add in DCP when it arrives back in stock and can get hold of it and Defuse on refeed cheat day when that is also back in stock.

22. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    i like the mad menthol mint like taste, it is an enjoyable product to consume
    Well, I think it tastes like a mentholated nutsack but I love it anyways.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheNietzsche View Post
    Well, I think it tastes like a mentholated nutsack but I love it anyways.
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️If anyone was curious of how nutsack taste, then here ya go
  24. SuperBrite

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Supernova works at any body fat level.
    dsade, ordered the brite/supernova combo, Order #5515 and have a question. I am about 25% BF, how should I run this most effectively? I have already dropped about 30lbs with diet and exercise in the last 4 months and am looking to kickstart my fat burn to the next level. Also, I saw on Facebook you weren't happy with the pumps, did they get replaced? Looking forward to starting this as I am on ECY with AlphaBurn also right now

Thx, John

25. Hey guys, dsade is giving away a couple of Defuse and Brite stacks! Get in there and get a bottle of each!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomu...ml#post5889841
  •