dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been getting a lot of questions about stacking Brite with Supernova, and if it's super effective or redundant. The answer is yes, the combination stacking together is incredibly effective and accelerates browning, especially in the subcutaneous fat around the ab area.

I've gone ahead and put a special discount together for this week. Use code Superbrite15 and save 15% on the stack that's already at the store:

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/brite-supernova-combo-pack

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, how long will this be around? I just bought them separate about a week apart but on my next run...

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I've been getting a lot of questions about stacking Brite with Supernova, and if it's super effective or redundant. The answer is yes, the combination stacking together is incredibly effective and accelerates browning, especially in the subcutaneous fat around the ab area.

I've gone ahead and put a special discount together for this week. Use code Superbrite15 and save 15% on the stack that's already at the store:

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/brite-supernova-combo-pack
Awesome.. really loving the combo time to stock up. !!! thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, how long will this be around? I just bought them separate about a week apart but on my next run...
I'll let it run at least for the week, and consider based on customer requests (some of you guys get paid every 2 weeks and sometimes it doesn't line up, so I'm up for extending it) letting it run longer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the discount code stack with rewards code? I think last time I couldn't combine them. I just don't want my code to expire.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started Supernova today (been on Brite about a month) dat icy/hot feeling......!!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order last night. Loved SN even with the clumps but have never tried Brite. Can't wait to see what SuperBrite can do. Still considering adding clen to it. Can someone point to the right direction on the proper way to use clen with SN?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order last night. Loved SN even with the clumps but have never tried Brite. Can't wait to see what SuperBrite can do. Still considering adding clen to it. Can someone point to the right direction on the proper way to use clen with SN?
I prefer the 200 MCT per millilliter in the one ounce bottles. I use enough of the topical until there's room to add the Clen,then I put in half the bottle shake extremely well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer the 200 MCT per millilliter in the one ounce bottles. I use enough of the topical until there's room to add the Clen,then I put in half the bottle shake extremely well.
Hey, have you gotten my FB messages regarding my order? Order# 5118. Thanks man

hateforged

Awards
Is the code still working? I couldn't get it to apply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the code still working? I couldn't get it to apply
Superbrite15

Still showing as active and working. Got a few orders today using it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

grocker

Awards
  • Established
dsade. Are these orders shipping out? Mine still says waiting for item since the 28th.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade. Are these orders shipping out? Mine still says waiting for item since the 28th.
Yeah, everything is shipping. My post office is horrible for scanning in the packages.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superbrite15

Still showing as active and working. Got a few orders today using it.
The site still doesn't allow coupon code plus the reward certificate. That stinks was hoping to get the 15% off and use my 20$ reward.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site still doesn't allow coupon code plus the reward certificate. That stinks was hoping to get the 15% off and use my 20$ reward.
I tried to get them to change it but it seems like cashing in the rewards generates a coupon, and it won't let you use 2 of them.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Do you offer competitive shipping costs or discounts vs nutriverse because i feel it would be better to buy from you direct for more support, for your awesome products, Defuse, DCP and SUPERNOVA.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order for this. Order #5158. I left a note about holding off shipping until next week. I can't wait to see the results. I have used both separately but not together yet.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just taken delivery of 2 brites, running along side dcp, let's hope I shed some pounds

grocker

Awards
  • Established
How long does shipping usually take? My order supposedly got shipped on the 28th but I still haven't received anything. I can't remember the last time a package took this long to get delivered. My clen has been waiting for SN for a week now.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How long does shipping usually take? My order supposedly got shipped on the 28th but I still haven't received anything. I can't remember the last time a package took this long to get delivered. My clen has been waiting for SN for a week now.
sometimes 14 days to uk.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
dsade

Who can help me with my order? It's been almost 2 weeks and have not received it. Can someone verify that my order was shipped?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade

Who can help me with my order? It's been almost 2 weeks and have not received it. Can someone verify that my order was shipped?
Did you get a tracking #?

Reason I ask, I got tracking last week. And it didn't move at his post office until just the other day and is finally getting delivered today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gotta tell me your order number so I can follow up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get a tracking #?

Reason I ask, I got tracking last week. And it didn't move at his post office until just the other day and is finally getting delivered today.
Yeah, that's why I always feel like an ******* but I really have the laziest postoffice in the works.

grocker shoot me that order number so I can find out what's going on

ArkAngel86

Awards
I got a preshipment tracking on the 1st, still no status change or delivery

Order 5142

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got a preshipment tracking on the 1st, still no status change or delivery

Order 5142
I got the same, but this AM it showed my package being delivered tomorrow.

Have ordered multiple times and it's really hot or miss with Matt's USPS office. I'm sure he'll make it right either way

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Order #5135

Sorry to be a pain but without being able to track, I don't know if it's been delivered. I've had packages stolen from my mail box before so I like to be able to track my package.

ArkAngel86

Awards
I got the same, but this AM it showed my package being delivered tomorrow.

Have ordered multiple times and it's really hot or miss with Matt's USPS office. I'm sure he'll make it right either way
Well damn, mine is now out for delivery today!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I left a message about holding off shipping for order #5158 until this week. I am not sure if it has shipped yet but it is now ok to ship. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I left a message about holding off shipping for order #5158 until this week. I am not sure if it has shipped yet but it is now ok to ship. Thanks
You got it, thanks for the reminder

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you please check on the status of my order (#5175), still showing pre-shipment status

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exhausting, especially when I know I shipped orders. No matter what, though, I'll always make sure you get your product, even if I have to resend 3 times(yeah it's happened).

ArkAngel86

Awards
Day 6 and havnet experienced any increased temp/sweating, did it take anyone this long or longer? Hoping I dont!

Already seeing a difference in the mirror!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow... a i came into here to post about a shipping issue and everyone else seems to be having the same problem,?

#5180 still in preshipment, ordered and billed a week ago.

edit- I'm surprised, with this many issues why have you not switched usps I'm sure there is one in the town over, no?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow... a i came into here to post about a shipping issue and everyone else seems to be having the same problem,?

#5180 still in preshipment, ordered and billed a week ago.

edit- I'm surprised, with this many issues why have you not switched usps I'm sure there is one in the town over, no?
Yeah I'm five orders ahead of yours, and mine is stick at the same pre-shipment stage. Ordered last week too.

I just hope I get my order soon, I'm really excited to try everything I ordered. I know Matt always comes through!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm five orders ahead of yours, and mine is stick at the same pre-shipment stage. Ordered last week too.

I just hope I get my order soon, I'm really excited to try everything I ordered. I know Matt always comes through!
thats reassuring to hear, currently waiting on a response from him. Just checked today as well and no updates.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats reassuring to hear, currently waiting on a response from him. Just checked today as well and no updates.
I PM'd him the other day and he said he was looking into 9 orders from last week with the same issues. It's my first Evomuse purchase, but from reading other posts and threads, Matt always delivers

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, 5 of the orders delivered without ever being updated in the system. It's hard to tell what's reasonable before I reship, but with no movement on the other 4 I'll go ahead and reship those.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think i shipped you the wrong order but I'll correct tomorrow.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let everyone know I got update on my tracking showing in-transit. Check your tracking numbers again for an update

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE - dsade is man of his word. shipping errors were COMPLETELY on usps's end. The label did indicate he shipped the order accordingly.

thanks again :)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE - dsade is man of his word. shipping errors were COMPLETELY on usps's end. The label did indicate he shipped the order accordingly.

thanks again :)
Yup, Matt always delivers...got an update Wednesday, package just arrived this afternoon. It was all on USPS

Thanks again dsade!!!