SuperBrite

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. How long should a bottle of Brite last at 2 pumps 3x per day?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    How long should a bottle of Brite last at 2 pumps 3x per day?
    Should last about 30 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    How long should a bottle of Brite last at 2 pumps 3x per day?
    I'm a drinker and dose an extra time when drinking. Nothing but phenomenal results.

4. Thursday will be 2 weeks and seems like im on track to run out sooner than 30 days, but well see

5. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Thursday will be 2 weeks and seems like im on track to run out sooner than 30 days, but well see
    Did you get the larger pump? I have the larger pumps and do 1/1/1 dosing scheme
    •   

6. interesting can you post a picture of what the larger pump should look like?

7. Something is wrong with the Brite pumps, regardless. I got almost a month out of two bottles, one which was supposed to be the "correct" pump (2 pumps) and one that I was told to do one pump on.

That being said, I have Supernova and dosing 2 times a day and it's lasting forever, and I love it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Something is wrong with the Brite pumps, regardless. I got almost a month out of two bottles, one which was supposed to be the "correct" pump (2 pumps) and one that I was told to do one pump on.

That being said, I have Supernova and dosing 2 times a day and it's lasting forever, and I love it.
    is supernova a similar product to brite?

9. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    is supernova a similar product to brite?
    Supernova is a transdermal that is formulated like Brite (could have more goodies in it to be honest) that you rub all over your mid-section and problem areas (I've been putting it on my chin/face as well) and have noticed a significant drop in my bloat look and am much slimmer now. Has a sort of cool menthol feeling on your skin for maybe 20 mins or so then goes away.

I apply it am after the shower and night when I get home from work.

10. After my morning dose I decided to capsulate the rest of the bottle with 000 caps, and with maybe a total accumulation of 4 pumps wasted from accidents while capsulating, I got approx 22 days out of the bottle at 2 pumps 3x/day.

So far the Supernova seems like its going to last well over 30 days.

Here is what my pump looks like.

Name:  C7AA3CD7-62BE-450E-9DDF-D5747BF9887A.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  229.8 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    After my morning dose I decided to capsulate the rest of the bottle with 000 caps, and with maybe a total accumulation of 4 pumps wasted from accidents while capsulating, I got approx 22 days out of the bottle at 2 pumps 3x/day.

So far the Supernova seems like its going to last well over 30 days.

Here is what my pump looks like.

Name:  C7AA3CD7-62BE-450E-9DDF-D5747BF9887A.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  229.8 KB
    great idea.. im thinking i might do the same thing

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I'm a drinker and dose an extra time when drinking. Nothing but phenomenal results.
    what exactly do you notice from the use of BRITE

13. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Something is wrong with the Brite pumps, regardless. I got almost a month out of two bottles, one which was supposed to be the "correct" pump (2 pumps) and one that I was told to do one pump on.

I got 54 days from 1 bottle of supernova using mostly twice per day and 2-3 days a week once in the AM, i applied a generous serving each time completely covering abs and love handle area as well as ribs.

14. @ArkAngel86 what do you use to create them softgels, can you post another image plz

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I got 54 days from 1 bottle of supernova using mostly twice per day and 2-3 days a week once in the AM, i applied a generous serving each time completely covering abs and love handle area as well as ribs.
    I will be purchasing Supernova again. I was skeptical at first of a transdermal just having it on me all day. I used to use them 10 years ago or so from that one company that was huge with them. I also got a sweet coupon from Evomuse towards purchases off their site since I order directly from them.

16. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @ArkAngel86 what do you use to create them softgels, can you post another image plz
    Just ordered some 000 caps on amazon and put 1 pump into each capsule. Next bottle im gonna use a syringe though, sometimes the pump would not depress smoothly and id end up going a little over, hence why I said approx a total of 4 pumps wasted

Name:  57366E27-F2E2-498E-B2ED-3298A2FA16FA.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  218.9 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    what exactly do you notice from the use of BRITE
    Lack of fat gain with very few workouts and calories way over maintenance for the past 3 weeks.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Lack of fat gain with very few workouts and calories way over maintenance for the past 3 weeks.
    Sounds good, i have been getting on well in last 54 days of Supernova, but am sure that BRITE would add more synergy along with the DCP i have been using and DEFUSE on carb ups, i cannot wait until DCP is back in stock along with the BRITE and DEFUSE so i can stock up on more, i will also probably get Slintensity.

19. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Sounds good, i have been getting on well in last 54 days of Supernova, but am sure that BRITE would add more synergy along with the DCP i have been using and DEFUSE on carb ups, i cannot wait until DCP is back in stock along with the BRITE and DEFUSE so i can stock up on more, i will also probably get Slintensity.
    I'm definitely waiting on DCP as well.

20. I just got quite a few orders. I think I'll make DCP next.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just got quite a few orders. I think I'll make DCP next.
    Please do

22. Instead of relying on multiple suppliers, I'm going turnkey with my production guy - which means I have quite a bit of faith in a preorder.

23. Sounds awesome. Definitely waiting for some of the Out of Stock products to come back.

24. In for DCP, never got to try it, but the legendary status it's built makes me want some!

25. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    In for DCP, never got to try it, but the legendary status it's built makes me want some!
    I love the combo of DCP and Supernova, Evomuse Products are at the top of my list of best supplements.
  •