SuperBrite

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. @dsade

Who can help me with my order? It's been almost 2 weeks and have not received it. Can someone verify that my order was shipped?

2. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    @dsade

Who can help me with my order? It's been almost 2 weeks and have not received it. Can someone verify that my order was shipped?
    Did you get a tracking #?

Reason I ask, I got tracking last week. And it didn't move at his post office until just the other day and is finally getting delivered today.
    •   

3. You gotta tell me your order number so I can follow up
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Did you get a tracking #?

Reason I ask, I got tracking last week. And it didn't move at his post office until just the other day and is finally getting delivered today.
    Yeah, that's why I always feel like an ******* but I really have the laziest postoffice in the works.

grocker shoot me that order number so I can find out what's going on

5. I got a preshipment tracking on the 1st, still no status change or delivery

Order 5142
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    I got a preshipment tracking on the 1st, still no status change or delivery

Order 5142
    I got the same, but this AM it showed my package being delivered tomorrow.

Have ordered multiple times and it's really hot or miss with Matt's USPS office. I'm sure he'll make it right either way

7. Order #5135

Sorry to be a pain but without being able to track, I don't know if it's been delivered. I've had packages stolen from my mail box before so I like to be able to track my package.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    I got the same, but this AM it showed my package being delivered tomorrow.

Have ordered multiple times and it's really hot or miss with Matt's USPS office. I'm sure he'll make it right either way
    Well damn, mine is now out for delivery today!

9. I left a message about holding off shipping for order #5158 until this week. I am not sure if it has shipped yet but it is now ok to ship. Thanks

10. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I left a message about holding off shipping for order #5158 until this week. I am not sure if it has shipped yet but it is now ok to ship. Thanks
    You got it, thanks for the reminder

11. Can you please check on the status of my order (#5175), still showing pre-shipment status

12. @dsade I sent you a PM

13. This is exhausting, especially when I know I shipped orders. No matter what, though, I'll always make sure you get your product, even if I have to resend 3 times(yeah it's happened).

14. Day 6 and havnet experienced any increased temp/sweating, did it take anyone this long or longer? Hoping I dont!

Already seeing a difference in the mirror!

15. wow... a i came into here to post about a shipping issue and everyone else seems to be having the same problem,?

#5180 still in preshipment, ordered and billed a week ago.

edit- I'm surprised, with this many issues why have you not switched usps I'm sure there is one in the town over, no?

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    wow... a i came into here to post about a shipping issue and everyone else seems to be having the same problem,?

#5180 still in preshipment, ordered and billed a week ago.

edit- I'm surprised, with this many issues why have you not switched usps I'm sure there is one in the town over, no?
    Yeah I'm five orders ahead of yours, and mine is stick at the same pre-shipment stage. Ordered last week too.

I just hope I get my order soon, I'm really excited to try everything I ordered. I know Matt always comes through!

17. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Yeah I'm five orders ahead of yours, and mine is stick at the same pre-shipment stage. Ordered last week too.

I just hope I get my order soon, I'm really excited to try everything I ordered. I know Matt always comes through!
    thats reassuring to hear, currently waiting on a response from him. Just checked today as well and no updates.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    thats reassuring to hear, currently waiting on a response from him. Just checked today as well and no updates.
    I PM'd him the other day and he said he was looking into 9 orders from last week with the same issues. It's my first Evomuse purchase, but from reading other posts and threads, Matt always delivers

19. Yeah, 5 of the orders delivered without ever being updated in the system. It's hard to tell what's reasonable before I reship, but with no movement on the other 4 I'll go ahead and reship those.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You got it, thanks for the reminder
    did you ever get order #5158 shipped out?

21. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I left a message about holding off shipping for order #5158 until this week. I am not sure if it has shipped yet but it is now ok to ship. Thanks
    i think i shipped you the wrong order but I'll correct tomorrow.

22. dsade I pm'd you

23. Just wanted to let everyone know I got update on my tracking showing in-transit. Check your tracking numbers again for an update

24. UPDATE - dsade is man of his word. shipping errors were COMPLETELY on usps's end. The label did indicate he shipped the order accordingly.

thanks again

25. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    UPDATE - dsade is man of his word. shipping errors were COMPLETELY on usps's end. The label did indicate he shipped the order accordingly.

thanks again
    Yup, Matt always delivers...got an update Wednesday, package just arrived this afternoon. It was all on USPS

Thanks again @dsade!!!
  •