dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Friday I will be a guest at the SuppTalk radio show. Make sure you tune in and get the latest right from the mouth of madness. I'll be going over our strongest products, the details of the strategy that we have implemented to make sure that the entire line is restocked in the quickest possible manner,updates on new products, a VERY short history of my time in the industry, and what motivates me. During the show I'll be giving out several discount codes for not only the shopify store, but special deals that I've put together with some of our retailers including Mind and Muscle, Eva's Supplements, Nutraplanet, and more.

Any pasting of the discount codes on either the facebook page or here in my subforum will be deleted and potentially risk you being asked not to participate. Whether we are asked to come back again in the future or not depends entirely on how many people tune in, so please come and listen to the entire show and THEN take advantage of the discount codes.

SuppTalk Radio

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time will this be on Friday? May be on the website and I missed it. Will definitely tune in if possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time will this be on Friday? May be on the website and I missed it. Will definitely tune in if possible.
Unless I misunderstood it should be posted around noon EST on Friday. Depending on DHL, there might also be a BRITE flash sale surprise this week as well.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I misunderstood it should be posted around noon EST on Friday. Depending on DHL, there might also be a BRITE flash sale surprise this week as well.
My favorite product to date with Gut Health being an extremely close second. Have classes for work that day for work but may have to "go to the bathroom" for a bit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite product to date with Gut Health being an extremely close second. Have classes for work that day for work but may have to "go to the bathroom" for a bit.
I will hopefully have some really exciting news about Gut Health coming soon....wish I could tell you all about it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
always good to see the exposure!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always good to see the exposure!
My court appointed attorney disagreed with you. Still can't believe I have to register for that list.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I signed up, hopefully I go on break around that time today to catch some of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job on SuppTalk!
Thanks! I'm not someone who likes to be in the spotlight, but I've been running this ship basically alone for so many years that you learn to get over your hesitation and lay it out there.

I'm looking forward to part 2 where we can get more into KetoInduce v2, the skin care line, Testruction, Nerve Restore, and some of the other products that will be restocked soon but that a lot of listeners have never heard of.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listening in a bit. First thing I noticed is your voice seems chill. I pictured you sounding aggressive lol.

mhschmie

Awards
I found it very interesting and eye opening. You easily conveyed your enthusiasm for developing helpful and healthy supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found it very interesting and eye opening. You easily conveyed your enthusiasm for developing helpful and healthy supplements.
It would have been hilarious as a video...you would have seen me pacing back and forth, waving my hands like a wildman, and getting a huge smile on my face every time he got what I was saying.

Shawn is a super intelligent guy and it was a pleasure to have him interview me. By next interview he's going to have had a chance to try out a bunch of products for himself and see that I am not exaggerating the effectiveness of everything, which should make the overall interview a whole lot more manic and interesting.

Anyone who matches my passion for the industry, and for discovery, is good in my book - a kindred soul - and Shawn's got my support however I can help out.

be sure and use the code at the Shopify store, SuppTalk1 (SuppTalk2 will have the products covered by the next episode, hopefully the Clear Edge restock and Gut Health, and HOPEFULLY Epitome restock. I'll probably add a few more things onto there for the hell of it, like Atomic Meltdown and some of the skin care stuff.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Great job, Matt. I think I understand the handle now...I always thought it was "d-sayd" 'til now.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good show. It was interesting to hear about you got involved in the industry. Hopefully this show brings you a lot more business so you have the capital to keep putting out great and innovative products. I will definately listen to the next show too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good show. It was interesting to hear about you got involved in the industry. Hopefully this show brings you a lot more business so you have the capital to keep putting out great and innovative products. I will definately listen to the next show too.
That's what I'm hoping too. I hate having to strategize and nickel and dime everything so that we can keep current products in stock, while working one by one towards restocking the products that have been out of stock some of them for years.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All, appreciate the kind words as it takes 2 to put on a good show. My apologies as the audio was a little choppy but next show will be just as good if not better.

Many of my shows cover PWO's, BCAA's etc and not that this is bad but certainly exciting to truly learn about something new and exciting. As they say here in Mass, Matt is wikked smaart..look forward to next show. If you have questions, let us know and we will address it on the next show.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
All, appreciate the kind words as it takes 2 to put on a good show. My apologies as the audio was a little choppy but next show will be just as good if not better.

Many of my shows cover PWO's, BCAA's etc and not that this is bad but certainly exciting to truly learn about something new and exciting. As they say here in Mass, Matt is wikked smaart..look forward to next show. If you have questions, let us know and we will address it on the next show.
Great show, man. Thanks. I found the volume was a little low as well for my laptop...if you could pump up the volume for the next installment it would be greatly appreciated!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great show, man. Thanks. I found the volume was a little low as well for my laptop...if you could pump up the volume for the next installment it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for listening and thank you for the feedback, I need to know this stuff. You got it

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up listening to the podcast while lifting. Agree with the person who said the volume was low, but it definitely didn't stop me from listening to the entire talk. First time ever listening to Supptalk but really enjoyed it and thought both parties did an awesome job.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just finished up listening to the podcast while lifting. Agree with the person who said the volume was low, but it definitely didn't stop me from listening to the entire talk. First time ever listening to Supptalk but really enjoyed it and thought both parties did an awesome job.
Appreciate the kind words, we are about 50 episodes deep and are in iTunes, Podcast Garden, YouTube and Stitcher. Will definitely be sure to turn up the volume for future episodes. We are doing a great giveaway at our Facebook page in tandem with the episode

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my first interview and Ii had a lot of fun. Shane is a great host and really had a quick understanding, even though I didn't have any time to explain the product concepts to him before hand. I like the format, and being able to explain pretty scientifically dense concepts but having to do it under the gun so we didn't go over time really was a challenge - but Clear Edge came through like a champ!

Speaking of Clear Edge, I believe we're going to dedicate a bit more time on it next episode.. Nootropics are already tough to explain for people entirely unfaimiliar with the comcept and how the work, and movies like Limitless and Lucy don't help any - they actually make it more difficult to explain. For the product to work its magic, you already have to be dedicated and involved in some task or problem that is at or near your mental limit. This is critical. General intelligence (G factor) can sort of be bluntly and primitively measured and it's not going to take the yloung man gathering the carts from the parking lot at Kroger and him into a theoretical physicist within 45 minutes of dosing, but what it can do is take that same young man who likes to do word search puzzles that usually take him 15 minutes and knock him down to 13 minutes. As well, since we are tapping and activating the reward center of the brain, he will experience a huge dopamine rush which is highly pleasurable and will be conditioned to try to repeat the settmgs and this time to get the same rush he willl need to increase his performance by getting the puzzle done in 11.5 minutes - but it's highly possible that, he will be able to accomplish this extra push, given the complete formula - most especially the enhancement of the acetylcholine system functioning. It becomes a reinforcement loop that ideally never ends until death. Understanding that states of consciousness, alertness, charisma, and especially mating opportunities increase when outcome satisfaction is at its maximum. It becomes its own state of intoxication, in a way, though not only does it put recently proven neural plasticity into the spotlight by forcing the brain to form new connections to handle the increased load (which will eventually become your baseline, which then requires ever more difficult tasks/proJects in order to release that dopamine rush) but it merges frontal cortex control amd conscious choice with the ancient, primal reptilian brain structures to resolve the conflict inherent to the function that both perform., in their own unique ways, a imified "task lisr" th

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What products, topics etc would you like Matt to discuss on our next episode?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I second the Hung update. BMP would be an existing product I would like to hear discussed. And finally, I would be interested in hearing a discussion about other unique supplement ideas to help us with our fitness goals. For example, I've seen Matt say he has a theory about a high dose of calcium of prior to working out.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything else you guys want to hear about?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
updates on cardiotryx availability, any upgrades to current products, new products and the flawless line.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys there isn't any 'hung'
there are a lot of pathways that are involved making ties to increasing penis size, BMPs being some if them. Luckily we know pretty much the limiting factors for post pubertal growth, but that requires a whole lot of focused study.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there are a lot of pathways that in making ties to increasing penis size, BMPs being some if them. Luckily we know pretty much the limiting factors for post pubertal growth, but that require a whole lot of fucused stud.
Well then you better study long and hard to figure it out.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything else you guys want to hear about?
Another vote for BMP. In truth, I think the whole segment could easily be filled on this alone. You may need to do a three part series. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for BMP. In truth, I think the whole segment could easily be filled on this alone. You may need to do a three part series. :)
Most of my products could easily fill a whole episode, but i promise not to hog the show.