dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Custom order from a customer with a chain of gyms with tanning beds. If I'm gonna do this, then I'm gonna do it right.

I can't believe how much higher the lotion bases have gotten, so these won't be cheap, but with the things we;ve learned since the last iteration these should be fantastic....brown inside and out, lol.

He wants samples by the end of the week, so...

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the frak is this? Had to read it twice to get it? Did this ise to be a product before?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When can I get some!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, and it works very well. It was based solely on the original Eviscerate, but wth the Supernova enhancements this will be even better.

Just waiting for the tanning lotion base to arrive, along with a new Triethylene Isostearate that should work as both a thickener and penetration enhancer.

The wheels are turning again.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blast from the past!! I remember that!! Will be using this for sure!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our stolen shipment of tanning lotion base was discovered in an alley a block away. It was returned to us last week, so time to get this started.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the schedule for Monday, and I owe someone a Skyn Fyrm beta, so I'll be knocking that out next week.

As long as these pills hold out I'm able to work close to 6 hours with only minor breaks, unlike before where I could work 15 minutes before I needed a 40 minute break.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Muy interesante

C

CF2

Awards
  • Established
On the schedule for Monday, and I owe someone a Skyn Fyrm beta, so I'll be knocking that out next week.

As long as these pills hold out I'm able to work close to 6 hours with only minor breaks, unlike before where I could work 15 minutes before I needed a 40 minute break.
Is it a non-opiate? If so, would you mind my asking what it is?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a non-opiate? If so, would you mind my asking what it is?
Unfortunately it is an Opitate....Opana. Until I;m able to finish the production move, take a deep breath and go back t useing100% of my concentration then I am stuck in this cycle.

Reactions: CF2
M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love this on summer break as a teacher in south florida, tan and get ripped!