Shipping options

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I know that Matt posted some of his shipping challenges on FB and the toll it was taking on his business. I was one of the victims of the USPS mishandling and incompetence. Someone had posted a comparison on pricing between USPS and UPS and it came out to $3. USPS flat rate box (11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2") vs. a UPS box (11" X 9" X 6") of 3.5 lbs valued at $100. $13.60 (USPS) vs. $16.60 (UPS).

I would be willing to pay the extra shipping to ensure that the packages arrive. Although I am not sure how USPS is able to get away with not even scanning the packages in. It seems that the claims route would alert the postmaster that there is a problem at that location and they would replace (fire/arrest) the offender.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the rate problems come at the 1-2 lb range. UPS is significantly higher.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Most of the rate problems come at the 1-2 lb range. UPS is significantly higher.
I also saw that you posted in another thread (or maybe it was FB) that you worked out an arrangement with USPS to scan in every item on drop off. I am glad to hear that your shipping challenges are behind you! Hopefully that arrangement will work out for you and not introduce more challenges/stress.